Filming whilst having sex

Hi guys just wondering if any of you have ever filmed your selfs having sex & watching it back?

1 Like

Not sex, but blowjobs a couple of times :) top tip though, try not to speak - you'll probs hate the sound of your own voice haha

1 Like

My partner and I do reguarly, it spices things up, and we find that it can be really sexy and arousing to watch it back together.

Just for our eyes though!

2 Likes

We tried it once during a weekend getaway, in a lovely suite. We had diner with a lot of wine, and my girlfriend suggested she would do a "sex show" for me while I would film her. What started as a solo session ended up with me joining her while holding the camera (not always easy to use only one hand!). The next morning, we watched it after a lazy breakfast in bed, and it turned us on so much we had another sex session while watching it ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) Quite egocentric but really exciting!

I've always been a bit too self conscious to try it. The idea is really sexy but the delivery might be horrific.

1 Like

Bex1213, fun fact, my girlfriend wasn't really at ease with her body at that time (even if there's really nothing to complain about). I was kinda curious to see how she would react when she would see the kinky movie we just made. It was the possibility to have a look at her from the outside, so she saw her as she never saw her before. As surprising as it seems, she was really happy about how she looked on camera, in a "hey, I'm not as ugly as I'm always saying I am" way. But of course, other people could have a pretty different reaction.

1 Like

My girlfriend and filmed doing hand jobs and aural etc and when we watched it back it was anything but erotic!!

1 Like

He's filmed me playing and him joining in. I've watched it a couple of times but I continue to look mainly at my flawed body ha ha

We haven't tried it. I've filmed a few videos of myself playing with some toys and sent it to him while we've been apart or he is at work. I really want to, I think it would be super hot to watch back!

2 Likes

I have but never would again due to a bad experience with an ex. Have been with OH nearly 10 years and still won't consider it

1 Like

We always erase our "movies" when we don't need them anymore to avoid any possible "strange human reaction" in the future ^^

1 Like

Yep, we'd like to do that in the future, but are terrified of how horrific we'll find it (and our own bodies) too! So we'll wait for now to be in better shape for the cameras :).

1 Like

Ozz wrote:

He's filmed me playing and him joining in. I've watched it a couple of times but I continue to look mainly at my flawed body ha ha

emergencyexit wrote:

Bex1213, fun fact, my girlfriend wasn't really at ease with her body at that time (even if there's really nothing to complain about). I was kinda curious to see how she would react when she would see the kinky movie we just made. It was the possibility to have a look at her from the outside, so she saw her as she never saw her before. As surprising as it seems, she was really happy about how she looked on camera, in a "hey, I'm not as ugly as I'm always saying I am" way. But of course, other people could have a pretty different reaction.

I'm probably going to be like you Ozz and just fixate on what I dislike about my body. Not erotic in the slightest.

Well done for your girlfriend managing to get over it! Unlikely in my case though.x

1 Like

Well, unfortunately, it didn't change the way she sees herself "globally". She just saw her being naughty and thought she looked nice in this situation.

More than 10 years ago, I had a girlfriend who managed to get over her bad feeling about herself by looking at herself in a mirror while having sex.

As far as I'm concerned, taking pictures helped. I could then learn which pose made me look great ^^

We have tried it a few times but it tends to take away the spontaneity a little setting up the camera, getting the angles right to be able to see anything in the missionary position, works better with cow girl and reverse cowgirl.

1 Like

yes I have lots on my SM Accounts