Finding G-Spot?

Please help me find my g spot.
I have tried a proper g spot toy but either I am not finding it or not trying for long enough.

Tips please

1 Like

Make sure you are aroused before you start trying to locate it, this will increase the blood flow in the area and engorge the G Spot making it easier to find.

Try using your fingers to locate it before going for a toy. It should be between 1 and 2 inches on the front of the vaginal wall (ie towards your belly button). A lot of people think it is much deeper than it is. Even if you can’t fully reach it with your fingers to stimulate it properly you can work out how far in you need to insert your toy.

Try different types of toy. Some people like vibration (of which there is a scale of rumbly to buzzy and obviously degrees of power), some people like movement, some people like firm pressure, some like a combination. It can take some experimenting to find what works for you.

Sometimes combining stimulation can help, so starting with a little clitoral stimulation, switching to g spot stimulation, doing a little of both, and just exploring. You are likely to have a clitoral orgasm but it can help train your body to recognise g spot stimulation as an orgasmic thing.

Don’t put pressure on yourself. Spend time just looking for enjoyable sensations. As soon as you start overthinking and focusing on “is that my g spot” or “is this going to get better” or whatever then you will lose it. Orgasm is actually a learned skill. It can take time and practice.

If none of that is working for you, try stimulating the G Spot anally.

And if that doesn’t work either, enjoy the orgasms you can and do have and don’t stress about what others are having.

13 Likes

We aren’t allowed to help you in that way on this forum… LOL :rofl: But if we could it would be a totally different place to visit.

My wife’s is very shallow. A G-Spot stimulating toy is WAY to long for her. For me, if I am giving her oral I will gather my 3 middle fingers on my hand together (almost put your pinky on your thumb so 3 fingers are grouped together) and then bend them all at the same time. Her’s seems shallow and wider thus the finger grouping. I can reach it with my tongue when she is excited as she almost starts to prolapse from being so swollen. When that happens it gets even more shallow…

She won’t let me find it anally even though I have asked… but she does like it orally!

2 Likes

Have you tried a Sat Nav?

1 Like

Have you checked down the back of the sofa?

That’s the first place I always look when I can’t find anything.

Seriously though…take the advice above from @Calie and also check out the podcast advice.

Happy hunting! :wink:

1 Like

Omg I love the idea of it being stimulated by my man’s tongue :sparkling_heart:

How long is his tongue

It’s case of exploring your own body and every women’s G spot may not be in exact place as most diagrams show.

Some G spots can further back, some can be nearer the front. When I was looking for mine, I kept assuming mine was where diagrams show, at the back. Took me a while to realise mine is further forward :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I do have a long tongue and it is fairly wide as well but the fact that her “spot” is closer to the bottom inside makes it easier to reach, especially when she is already wet. I can insert it and flick the end upwards once it is as far as I can put it in with not quite as much movement as a finger but likely feels much better.
It does make it hard to breathe, but well worth it, especially when she showers me with her wetness after cumming (not orgasming) over and over again. It truly is my favorite!

1 Like

Good on you mate

Must have a Gene Simon’s (sp. ?) :joy:type tongue.

:slightly_smiling_face:

So funny

1 Like