Finding the G spot

Hi everybody,

I am a returning member to the community forum needing advice. I am using a different profile as my old account was deleted.

I have never found my G spot and I have never orgasmed through penetration sex without clit stimulation. However I have decided this needs to change, so I am experimenting to find my G spot.

I have found two sex toys but I am undecided between the two, so any advice on them would be helpful. I would like to know the differences between the toys or general advice on the G spot and any tips to find it.

Many thanks

3 Likes

Hey @BDSMFetish - my OH finds this one works well for her https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30941 - although ever body is different, so you may need to try a few before you hit the spot. One snippet that i’ve learned is that the g-spot isn’t obvious to feel until you’re turned on…so until my OH is warmed up nicely I can’t feel it all if i’m manually massaging it. Once aroused properly it kinda feels like a soft little cushion about 3/4 finger length in. We’re lucky as a couple as anatomically we seem to be well matched…my slight bend means that during PIV sex i seem to hit the spot most of the time…

I would recommend spending some time exploring…relax and have fun! I hope you manage to find it soon, and unlock some different, lovely feelings.

1 Like

Welcome back, @BDSMFetish :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @BDSMFetish
I have a glass version of the bobbly one and this always works for me I find the glass and metal ones are also good for warm and cold play.
I haven’t tried the other one that you tagged.
I use and internal remote controlled one as well and this works very well for my g spot.
Savkom ella I think it’s called, this Is one of my faves and we use this when out and about and always hits the spot and it’s hands free as control with my mobile.
Hope this helps you, stay safe and enjoy x

1 Like

Hello and welcome @BDSMFetish :slightly_smiling_face:

Glass is good for g-spot stimulation too. Mrs Chimp’s favourite is the glass version of the steel beaded one you’ve linked above. :+1: We also have the steel one, but that’s saved for decadent treats. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s really nice though.

1 Like

We had some early luck using a rock chick toy but I wouldn’t recommend these. I think it was more luck that anything. We’ve tried several other toys that have been fun but not amazing. Then we bought an njoy pure wand. You need to learn how to use this. It’s all about technique but when you get it right it’s amazing. Slowly rock and absolutely not thrusting! I would say though that we have still never come close to a vaginal only orgasm. We have had some rather delicious blended orgasms with it though…

1 Like

Thanks for this tip I would not have thought of rocking it.

No worries - firm and slow. We got advice from this forum. Imagine your using it the same way you would to work a shoulder muscle.

Metal is my preferred material for dildos, particularly for G Spot stimulation and both of those will do that.

The Njoy is considered one of the best toys for G Spot stimulation but does take a little bit of playing around with to get the right technique.

In terms of finding it, everyone’s G Spot is in slightly different places but it is approximately an inch or so inside vagina. It does help to be aroused first as the area will enlarge when you are. It may help to locate it with your fingers first as you’ll feel a texture change. The beaded Desire dildo will be slightly better for locating the G Spot if you aren’t exactly sure where it is because if you overshoot it will still stimulate the G Spot with the wider beads.

It can take a little perseverance to master G Spot orgasms, so don’t be too worried if it doesn’t happen for you quickly. Don’t put too much pressure on yourself to orgasm (as that pretty much guarantees you won’t).

3 Likes

Finding it is not a problem for us but it really doesn’t seem to do much for my good lady.

I have diligently followed the map to find it and the instructions to make it work but for very little result although, to be fair, the last time we gave it a try she did say that her vibrator + G spot orgasm felt different to the one she usually gets with the vibrator alone so maybe we’re making progress.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome back @BDSMFetish

1 Like

I’d definitely recommend a clit orgasm first. I could never find mine until I started looking after using a bullet/suction toy on my clit first. It pumps the tissue up so before/after orgasm, it feels like a different texture for me.

Rocking the steel or glass is my preferred method, too. I’d never be able to thrust steel for long but a small rock or twist movement of the bead is surprisingly effective. The curve in the dildo makes it easy to get the most out of smaller movements.

I can get the most amazing blended orgasm using my We-Vibe Melt along with the beaded steel dildo if I prop myself on my Wedge by laying my legs over it.

2 Likes

Without checking the dimensions of said toys, looks to me like some of them may over reach you’re g spot. Normally it’s less than a length of an index finger in. Be different doing it yourself but from my point if view I use a come hither motion till I find a ridge like feeling then massage gently being more forceful as things heat up

3 Likes