Finger in bum (for ladies)

I know men often enjoy a finger in their bum, but do other ladies actually enjoy this as well during regular vag or is just weird?

Not weird. Pretty common. I prefer anal to vaginal in all honesty.

My oh likes it on occasions... Not always. Majority of the time no but on odd occasions sends her over the edge.

NatandTom wrote:

Not weird. Pretty common. I prefer anal to vaginal in all honesty.

+1 ^^^^ Not weird at all.

It’s funny because I don’t like it when OH tried to insert a finger, yet I love butt plugs! I think it’s because I can control the pace when I insert something, and how far I push it in.

It's become standard for me and the man, he puts a finger in as he goes down on me because he knows it gets me closer far far faster!

I like it.

Everyones different. Seems to be something a LOT of people of do more than they talk about it and since plugs becoming more and more popular a lot more are trying it I think.

:) Not every time but occasionally now and then its something I like not too deep and just enough to help me cum.

I really enjoy it; not weird and more common than you think.

So my oh really isn't comfortable with my finger there, butt! is quite happy with my cock up there! Oh well I'm not complaining .

sephora wrote:

It's become standard for me and the man, he puts a finger in as he goes down on me because he knows it gets me closer far far faster!

Exactly this!

My OH sometimes likes of i play with her anus, even enjoyed rimming but when it's come to putting a finger in she shys away from it. I think she's tried it in the past and it hurt. We've tried taking it slow but she said my finger was too big and she's not wanted to try it since.

Luckily I love anal play and we've just got into pegging, maybe one day she'll see how much I'm enjoying it and want to try again. Until then we're more than happy just playing when she's turned on

Heidi920 wrote:

sephora wrote:

Exactly this!

+1 to this. i Love it when Mr Rimmer does this to me, and then works his way around to my bum, then really pays lots of attention to my bumhole with his fingers and tongue ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Mrs TJ is not averse to a finger, and we’ve tried butt plugs too. The finger is fine, and seems to give an added pleasure, but we’ve yet to find a comfortable plug despite a few attempts.

Not weird at all both like it and find it very pleasurable x

I use to hate it and be like ew stop. Turned 25 and now its standard for me and my fella. It completely depends on the woman. When i was more timid in the bed room it was a definate no. Now we do it 90% of the time! Love it!

I'm not a fan of fingers being inserted, would prefer a butt plug. Fingers are too 'scratchy' for me and people forget about lube when using fingers, even if I have some on standby.

I always said I never wanted anything up there but then a few years ago (for a really nice pair of boots) I said my husband could try a finger up there. Since then I can't get enough of it and especially enjoy a finger during oral sex just as an orgasm is building, it always tips me straight over the edge. Toys are also great, especially a plug or a dildo during vaginal sex, double penetration without the third person...

Yes!

Anal play is just as fun ;)

Not weird at all. No difference what so ever to a man.

I think once your over the initial first part of anal play and can relax it feels great. But like others have said I prefer a toy to fingers (male). But it is very marmite, you do either love it or hate it.

Some of the people I have spoken too more get off from the feeling of being naughty doing anal so I believe that has a huge impact on the act