Fingers + dick in her pussy = How?

Hey everyone,

my girlfriend is really stretchy and really wet, and often times i really feel it would be interesting adding my fingers in while having sex...But can't think of a good position for that?

- it cant be doggystyle?

- it cant be missionary?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

I tried it many years ago when we were both young. We tried it in a couple of positions. She was on top and lent back, however it did make her feel some discomfort due to the fingers have less bend in them.
The other way was her on her back and close to the edge of the bed. I stood in front and she pulled her legs wide apart, this was easier for me to enter with both fingers and penis. It feels different being able to feel your manhood inside her. This position also was slightly discomfortable for my OH. She tried once with her fingers also, but these aren't a sustainable way to have sex and reach the big O. So treat it like a bit of exploring fun time. After that we gave up on the idea. Hope this helps in some way.

These are designed for DP, but you might be able to get it to work with just vaginal penetration.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32991

It's also worth considering that putting something up her bum will make her vagina less roomy

If it's really that stretchy try your whole hand in there if you've not already, or even two if she's willing?

Have you tried adding a slim glass dildo to the mix? We often introduce ours, missionary position, lube (obv) dildo under penis and we find if I reach under her thigh while we're having a slow one I can push the glass in on my out stroke. Mrs LUC absolutely loves it.