Fingers in bum

I’m really into it, especially when I’m close to orgasm.

3 Likes

@Beats69
I have previously had my prostate massaged whilst being given a bJ - that was sensational! … but have try to have a complete hands free Prostate orgasm … you lucky thing….

Funny old thing, I didn’t stop at just fingers either! :wink:

R xx

3 Likes

If I am in the mood enjoy solo anal stimulation with fingers and toys. Butt plugs and silicon dildos. Have some P spot stimulators and vibro massage. Love it being done to me. Being a bi male, i prefer it manually as any sex can participate.

Gentle rimming or deeper penetration. Fingers more than :tongue:.

Some partners like giving or receiving. Others dont.

We both enjoy butt play at times and use fingers and toys at various levels. With fingers she enjoys light teasing and probing on even just applying pressure on her anus as I give her oral or fuck her from behind. When she’s close some butt teasing can get her off and I love the way her anus contracts on my finger/thumb when she cums

1 Like

I have to say reading your post has made me want to feel and experience exactly what you have written!

1 Like

That’s something I’ve been fantasizing about, but not got around to yet! :sob:

5 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum @Cassy0110

1 Like

I have to say I’m pretty good at it :wink:
I watched a lot of videos (on PH, Handjob Techniques 1) to get really good at it before I started it.
Funnily enough there was a Matty that was really fun to play with :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Just not this one!! Unfortunately

:wink::man_shrugging:t2:
To get back on subject, he didn’t want a finger in his bum, I think he did really but not on the first ‘date’ :rofl:

I did have a friend that was trying to get me used to anal and after some rimming a wee finger didn’t feel so bad.

2 Likes

As long as we’ve both decided that it’s cool, then I love a finger up the bum! Just not as a surprise. I think anything that requires a body part penetrating an orifice, there should be at least some form of consent. I mean, from my perspective - I suffer from IBS so always want to ensure I am fully clean before we play; so a spontaneous finger up the bum when I’m not expecting it is a sure fire way to get me out of the mood! But that’s just me.

3 Likes

I need to try!!!

3 Likes

I love fingers in my bum occassionally, usually only my own whilst in the shower though. My OH tried once but he has bony fingers and it wasn’t particularly comfortable so we generally stick to toys and occasionally his penis.

I too have IBS @DavidB1986 so have similar worries to you. Any anal play is saved for when I’m going through a good phase with little to no symptoms. I find douching makes my symptoms a lot worse, what about you?

3 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 It depends on how bad my general symptoms are! If I’m having an extremely bad day cramp wise, then generally the last thing I want to do is have any sort of intimacy! But yes, sometimes for me, douching can trigger what I can only describe as ‘HOLY HELL THE WORLD IS ENDING’ sort of episode. But if I’ve been having a mild day, I’m usually OK.

2 Likes

If I am honest, it doesn’t do a lot for me sensation wise. However I know how much it turns the hubster on when he fingers my bum. On the other hand, he goes totally wild with my cheeky finger up his bum - especially when he cums. So I happy to oblige.

2 Likes

My introduction to a finger in my bum was not all that many years ago . My wife and I had been drinking quite a lot , her more than me . We got back to our hotel and had taken a shower and were 69ing and out of the blue I felt a finger rather roughly slide in my ass . That is when I discovered she had wanted to play with and penetrate me for years , but without being a little drunk she would never do it . Thankfully that started her to enjoy anal play on me . Which quickly evolved in to her pegging me often and hard . Surprisingly I personally enjoy just a finger rubbing lube around and just in a little ways . Since she is no longer active , my own finger just does not do it for me . Now I have a pretty good selection of anal toys for self play .

1 Like

Sounds like you’ve got some serious skills - I need to up my handjob game!

1 Like

I love a finger up the bum, feels really naughty when she is down there with it deep in her mouth and then slips it in the back :heart_eyes:
Also had a guy slip a finger or two in when I went digging and he used my cum as lube

3 Likes

I don’t mind doing it to others, usually work in the lube then gradually massage around before inserting a finger and funnily by the time they’re ready to climax I’ll have all 4 fingers and even a thumb shoved in without them knowing :sweat_smile:

For me I like to be in control and prefer having my own fingers up ma bum lol

2 Likes

Both fans, giving and receiving. Lots of lube a must

1 Like