Fingers in bum

How does everyone feel about fingers in bums?

Receiving it?
Giving it?

When and how do you do it? Does your partner like doing it and receiving it?

Both myself and the bf love giving and receiving it but have been with partners who aren’t as keen. Would love to know what people think.
Bex

5 Likes

I personally like doing it to myself and receiving it but I’m a bit squeamish giving so I only use toys on others anally. I usually do it when I’m in the mood for it. By myself, I lay on my side and put lube on my finger. When someone is doing it to me, I usually go into a doggy position and they will have a lubed finger. I always use lube when doing anything anal.

13 Likes

We both really enjoy it, giving and receiving using fingers and toys and also solo play whenever the mood takes us

6 Likes

I love receiving it.
It’s mainly when I’m performing oral on him when he does it. Puts a little bit of lube on, and plays.
I could be in the shower and he’ll slid his finger in.
When I’ve been in the kitchen doing things, he’s come up behind me, and slid in his finger and plays.

I’ve never done it to hubby, it’s never appealed to him.
But he’s more than happy to give me his finger.

3 Likes

Giving , receiving , on myself, all good.
Also a great way to prostate massage
… and a good way to pre lube before anal toys

5 Likes

We both love the feeling both giving and receiving. Not something we do all the time but when we do it’s a great feeling and something different to spice things up.

7 Likes

I’ve done it to previous partners especially when I’ve given them slow oily wanks. I’ve enjoyed their reactions.

If I was asked if I wanted it I’d say no because as much as I enjoy it I like to avoid the stress of thinking about if I’m as clean as I’d like to be for anything anal related.

4 Likes

@Dirty-Wife you should ask him to let you try it once.
I bet he would enjoy it

1 Like

Anything like that would be a firm no.
It’s something that’s never appealed to him, it’s not his thing.

4 Likes

No not for me or the wife

2 Likes

@Dirty-Wife too each there own.
I guess

2 Likes

We both really enjoy it, toys using toys on each other or doing it solo. My wife can make me orgasm without touching my cock by only stimulating my prostate and it didn’t only stay at fingers :wink:

5 Likes

Really like it. Havent tried it on anyone, but it sounds fun. I dont do it often though due to cleanup half way through a solo session being a slight libido killer for me. Usually go for plugs instead

2 Likes

There is quite a long string of messages about P-spot massage and deep pegging. I think @SexGod2314 is talking about some shallow play and a bit of “poking”.

I have to say I love it, nothing deep and intrusive, just knowing that something is playing in a “forbidden” area. I love the feeling of the rim being tickled and some slow shallow insertion without fear of having your eyes bug out from being railed.

Mrs. Val isn’t a fan but she lets me rim her ass when I am down there but isn’t keen on the penetration anally. When we are doing doggy though and I give her a bit of a thumb rimming and outside stimulation, she loves it…likely cause she knows I love it. Anything with the bullet is accepted as well, just nothing deep.

4 Likes

I like receiving it, fingers prostate massage from my wife with lube. I do it sometimes to my wife with lube before putting a butt plug in her but she finds it all a bit too clinical and think she worries about being clean. Once the butt plug is in her and we’re piv so it’s like double penetration for her she enjoys it.

2 Likes

No not for me or the Mrs

4 Likes

I’ve enjoyed my fellas finger in my arse whilst he finger fucks me.

6 Likes

:eyes:

That line made me chuckle!

It’s not a frequent feature for us, but when it does happen we’ve enjoyed a bit of anal fingering while having piv sex, both of us giving and recieving.

I worry a bit about being clean and empty, so usually only in the mood for it after a shower.

2 Likes

Its not a regular thing for us but when it happens we both very much enjoy it giving and receiving. Ours is usually more often a toy but my wife is good with her fingers.

2 Likes

My wife enjoys it when the mood is right, i love to slide my finger into her bum during sex especially when she is so turned on and wet, doesnt even need lube then. Makes me super horny and brings out the naughty side of me.
Im not a fan of a finger in my bum, its been a long time since i had one in there though so the wife is keen to try it on me.
Lets see how things go and if the moment presents for some simultaneous fingers in eacothers bum.

3 Likes