Finishing a blowjob

I would love that!

First few times I was hasitant myself, now I love cleaning it up. The first time I did it was way better than I thought it would be.

My wife often swallows and I got curious what it was like, so I mentioned into her. She started with kissing me after a blowjob after she already swallowed, then and work my way up to a complete mouthful. The first time I came over her tits she told me to clean it up.

She knows I love it when she swallows. I thought if want her to swallow my load, why don’t taste it myself.

5 Likes

In the early days I would always cum in her mouth
But these days on the occasional tone I get a BJ I finish on her boobs as she’s not keen on the taste nowadays although will swollow if really want her too :sweat_drops:

3 Likes

If I am getting a quicky, (just a bj ) my wife loves to take it in her mouth and usually swallows. When in a full hot and wet experience I like to pull it out of her mouth and do a hand release on her boobs. Just do what feels right at that time.

4 Likes

One time I was giving a guy a BJ and he decided to cum in my mouth which I didn’t mind , I just decided to swallow the majority of his load which was so much fun.

3 Likes

All depends on the mood and what position we are in.
Mostly from Blowjobs if I am standing its mouth or her wanking me over her boobs.
If im lying down it usually ends up all over me :rofl:.
If its a 69 usually mouth.
Nothing better than a good blowjob

3 Likes

Always in her mouth with me telling her she’s such a good slut.:yum::yum:

It really depends I guess. Sometimes I let a guy cum on my face and tits, but I also love swallowing a guy. I don’t know, depends on situation, mood and the man involved.

6 Likes

I really enjoy giving a blow job as I get a lot of satisfaction from my OH or any partner using my body anyway he wants. So it is up to him where he finishes.

2 Likes

I wish I could cope with swallowing. I just gag , I can’t

1 Like

Hi @NICOLE9013, great write up :star_struck:, and as you will see there has been lots of warm welcomes to the group and you will see it’s a safe place to be as forums go :hugs:.

Just be careful or too descriptive writhing / erotic etc as goes against forum rules. Don’t think many find it offensive when people are descriptive, but think it’s just rules to tailor a little and ensure not too extreme for some.

If it’s too much you will find it just gets edited slightly , but wouldn’t want you to think bad of forum if it does get edited , it’s normal :nerd_face: and just scan the below.

You will find happy medium

https://lovehoneyforum.com/guidelines

3 Likes

I’m replying to your question about swallowing cum on this thread as it is more relevant. I don’t enjoy the taste that much. I personally use flavoured lube (I use the love honey blueberry muffin one). For me I enjoy giving my partner pleasure than the act itself or though I do enjoy giving a blow job. So for me swallowing after a BJ is something I will be if requested by my OH. I am a little unsure how to describe it tho.

1 Like

Depends on what mood OH is in if she is up for it it goes in her mouth if she isn’t in her very horny mood then it can go anywhere she asked for it

No problem the lube is just something I’ve found helps me and make the experience more enjoyable, also helps him go in a little easier. Personally I’ve never experienced having cum on my face so I wouldn’t know.

1 Like

I haven’t given many. I like the cum in my mouth but I’d love to try a facial

Usually he finishes in my mouth. I love feeling his release and he enjoys getting off in my mouth. It’s also much less messy lol. Sometimes he’ll finished on my chest though. That can be sexy too

6 Likes

When my wife gives me a BJ I usually finish inside her but sometimes I’ll cum on her tits.

3 Likes

My OH lets me finish wherever i like, she does let me cum on her face or mouth and will swallow but thats not her favourite thing. She prefers anywhere on her body. Shes never asked me to clean it up, not sure id be into that unless she really wanted me to. She has kissed me with some reminants left in her mouth which I didnt really like the taste, again, its not something i want to do unless she really wanted me to.

3 Likes

My wife prefers a pearl necklace or she gives me a hj in the shower and just come on tge shower floor

Update , received a blowjob for my birthday ! It had been a long long time . She did not share , and I was fine with that . I have only blown guys in my fantasies , so no idea if I would be greedy or share . I think not for a facial , be trouble getting it out of my beard !

4 Likes