Finishing a blowjob

I’m interested to know how you all finish a blowjob and what is your favourite way to be finished?

My bf tells me when he is close, so I finish him with my hand. Normally on my face or boobs, I let him choose.

He used to finish in my mouth but we decided we weren’t into it.

10 Likes

OH loves me to finish off on her tits then usually tells me to clean it up with my mouth which I love doing and she also like me to finish off in her mouth and if she is feeling greedy swallows it all I have only ever given one bj and that was to our trans friend which I took in my mouth

7 Likes

I love finishing in my OHs mouth. Doesn’t happen too often anymore since I usually finish during PIV. I miss it though lol.

8 Likes

The OH will not let me finish in her mouth unless I am wearing a flavoured condom as she doesn’t like the taste of semen.

If I don’t have a condom on then I need to tell her when I am near and she will finish me off with a hand job onto her boobs.

7 Likes

What I love about me and my OH’s sex life that it’s always changing and just depends on the moment. Many times I finish in her mouth, other times on her tits or on me. Whenever she is giving me a prostate massage those are times that I can almost guarantee I will finish in her mouth as she gets extremely horny playing with my ass.

6 Likes

She insists on finishing in her mouth, she loves it when I. Come in her mouth, every drop, insists on it every other day , best BJ I’ve ever had , sucks it different every time , amazing

6 Likes

If a blowjob isn’t just for foreplay, I insist that he finishes in my mouth. Pulling out would upset and insult me. Suck, suck, suck, suck…swallow.

10 Likes

mostly in my mouth, if getting cleaned up not an issue then on my tits. not sure why peeps have such an aversion to swallowing, have never found it a bad taste unless the dude is very dehydrated

8 Likes

My wife was the first person to have me finish in her mouth.
I was amazed when it first happened, as I’ve always finished elsewhere - but she carried on going and swallowed,
It’s extremely nice - I never pushed for it but she has always been happy that way. Feels great :slight_smile:
:heart_eyes:

13 Likes

My OH usually gets me close then bends over so I can finish over her ass (usually covered in tights)

6 Likes

Depends on location:
Shower- on her chest or face
In car- in her mouth
In bed, just a BJ- in her mouth
In bed, while she plays- over her nipples and rub it around

4 Likes

If it’s going to be the main event and not foreplay, then I usually let him decide. When this happens I really feel a bit slutty which is exciting as he gets to use me to get off and he is quite imaginative in his choice of cum targets. I don’t mind swallowing and like him to cover my face but hate getting cum in my hair I usually rub it in to my breasts and try to lick it off my face giving him a post orgasm show. :joy::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Blowjobs are typically just foreplay for us, but on the odd occasion where I end up cumming from oral, my wife finishes me off with her mouth and swallows, I think primarily because it’s the least messy option. I would be happy to finish on her chest or elsewhere if she was into it.

3 Likes

Beginning of me and OH’s relationship she would have me tell her when I was going to cum and she would finish me with her hand. I also fondly remember the first time she swallowed. We were in 69, her on top, I told her I was cumming twice and she kept going. I even tried to pull away but she went down further until I came. She loved it. I was younger and was able to get hard again pretty quickly and we did it again. Now she loves it. I don’t always cum in her mouth but she it’s not a no go like the beginning of our relationship.

4 Likes

I rarely cum from a traditional blowjob, but can pretty regularly from face-f*cking. Wifey finds it to be a special sort of treat when she does get to swallow, but we also both equally enjoy when I cum on her breasts (always a good time) or face (2nd choice, she has to be in the right mood to receive that).

2 Likes

I recently had my first experience of finishing someone off in my mouth and they seemed to had been floating and shaking from it - might have been cause I continued sucking them afterwards but was rather new grounds for me and Was very messy as didn’t swallow :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I am fortunate as some sort of BJ is always in the works every sex session from Mrs. Val - and she loves it.

She usually uses additional silicone lube and mixes it with my pre-cum and saliva to make a warm home for me in her mouth. It is seriously the most fantastic feeling in the world…

As mentioned, it can change. Face-F*cking is something she really enjoys. I try to push the limits of how much she can take but usually she can take me all the way and rarely gags. It seems the rougher I get the more she likes it but never complains. If I am inside her PIV, she usually invites me up while she is on her back - I think she likes the taste of herself…

If she goes first, then I usually lay on my back with her laying along-side but with one elbow under herself to support her, lays across my abdomen and uses her hands and mouth and blows me. What I hate about this is that I can’t watch! I see the back of her head but can only focus on the feelings. She usually mixes some HJ action in with the BJ. If I am laying back she lets me cum on her tits (which eventually ends up all over myself) or I catch it with a bunch of tissues or a towel. If I am on top straddling her chest I usually blow on her tits but with a hand-shield covering her face as we are usually doing this in the dark and she would never expect the “squirt”. I think in 24 years of marriage she has let me cum in her mouth maybe twice and has never swallowed… But I don’t complain as she has to be involved and even if I am giving her oral, she needs to be stroking me or fingering my ass, something.

I think the touch makes her hot and wet. I never complain about finishing as a BJ is my favorite in any style.

5 Likes

My wife loves me to finish off on her tits or in her mouth. When I blow my load over her tits she tells me to lick it from her tits and kiss her or swallow it myself. when she likes me to finish off in her mouth, we often snowball/cumkiss or she swallows. So most of the time we both swallow a part of my load, it is an incredible turn on for both us.

8 Likes

I will have to dig into the historical records , been “awhile” . My wife used to be quite greedy and would suck every drop and swallow , would not share . Then often she would let me cum on her tits and I could lick up my nectar . I also loved when she would suck every last drop and hold it in her mouth and then snowball and we would share . I have a glimmer of hope in the next few months , she may feel up to sexual festivities once again .

2 Likes

Keep trying to get my hubby to lick it off, but can’t convince him yet lol

6 Likes