Finishing a wank

One for the guys really...

Where you come after a wank, where do you shoot your load? I find myself shooting into my boxers, then changing afterwards more often than any other way.

Thoughts?

On my belly or hand, or wherever it shoots really

belly, clean it with a t shirt which goes then in the wash...

Belly, into tissue or if using tenga egg then that

Usually a tissue, belly or if I'm lucky, somewhere on my OH! If tissues I'll try and position them so I don't have to hold them if that makes sense!

on belly and tissues

On my stomach, usually on my chest, sometimes I'll hit my throat if it's been a long teasing session. If I have my partner there then all over her breasts.

mibbles wrote:

on belly and tissues

Agree, but for years I used an ex- girlfriend's knickers which I kept specially for solo masturbation.

I asked my bloke. He said he shoots into a old pair of my tights when im not around... I find that quite hot. Never thought to ask him until I saw this thread.

Usually have to wipe it off the ceiling first!!!

where ever it lands really, Always a bonus if it's over the misses tho..

mick

usually on belly

Belly or tissues on my own...

But with the OH...... everywhere!

My OH uses tissues that I make him put down the loo and not leave in the bin for days!

jimm88 wrote:

I asked my bloke. He said he shoots into a old pair of my tights when im not around... I find that quite hot. Never thought to ask him until I saw this thread.

when staying away with work i use to take a pair of oh knickers to have a play in x

Depends what mood im in and where i am,Sometimes if i feel boring i just let it go on my stomache then i may get a tissue to wipe it up or ill scoop it up and eat it,Other times ill aim in my hand or straight aim into the tissue or into the toilet.

But a real nice way it to wank with the g/f underwear and clean it up with what ever im using of hers.

across something! when I was younger I used to shoot on paper and make some sperm art as I used to call it !

tissues, if lucky on my oh. it will be a doctors sample cup soon to test the snip has worked, that will be interesting

Jimi Duro wrote:

across something! when I was younger I used to shoot on paper and make some sperm art as I used to call it !

Haha!! Brilliant!

Belly or higher depending - like most others i guess, although I use that days sock turned inside out for quick clean up unless baby wipes are close by. With the OH just about anywhere but in her hair and shes not fond of face either.