Firmness of Dildos

Hi there, I purchased the Vixen Mustang a little while ago.

It’s beautifully soft and has a very spongey feel. I love it but I would like something similar that’s a bit firmer. It’s 5" in circumference and I think that a 6" toy would be bigger than I would prefer but the Mustang is just a little bit not enough for my preference. Any advice is very much appreciated.

2 Likes

This would be my suggestion. Vixskin toys are dual density (eg. 2 different layers of silicone, the outer being softer than the inner) but this one isnt so will be denser (personally i find it a good medium between being too soft and too hard, but its a very personal thing). Its a Very similar shape if slightly bigger i think. Very good dildo. Excellent g-spotter.

2 Likes

If it was in the 60 day window you could use the Sex Toy Happiness Promise and get a refund? (the Promise bit is about midway down :+1:)

1 Like

This was one I was looking at as well, thanks for sharing your experience with it.

1 Like

I don’t dislike it at all, it’s obviously a quality toy and I think it will carve out a niche in my toy box, it’s just not my holy grail dildo I guess.

1 Like

Just remembered i posted a review Here if that helps. I think This one may possibly also be the same thing, just without the marbling

1 Like

The one @Green_Eyed_Girl linked was exactly the one that came to my mind too, the vixen and that one are my most used dildos

1 Like

Agree with @AmyA and @Green_Eyed_Girl we have both the Vixen and the Lifelike lover one mentioned. It’s worth having both for different moods! And they’re both funky!

1 Like