First bi experience

Finally I have met another girl who is up for some fun we are meeting next week but now I am kind of nervous she said she’ll help me through and things but still :woman_shrugging:t2: have any ladies got any tips for me? Thank you

7 Likes

Do you think you may be bisexual or just doing it for abit of fun

I do find some girls attractive but never done anything with one or anything so I guess I’m bi curious :woman_shrugging:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

Communication is everything, tell her what you want and what you’re nervous about.
Is this you and her or a 3some with your fiancé?

No it’s just going to be us 2 Kyle won’t be involved :slightly_smiling_face: I’m nervous but really really excited

2 Likes

As jocat has pointed out communication is key do you know her well? Has she done this before plus how does your partner feel about the situation

Its kyles friend I’ve met her only like twice I think but she’s a really nice person she is bi sexual and said she’s had sex with girls a few times haha.

Kyle finds it hot and is turned on by it :joy::woman_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

Good luck i wish i could try it

1 Like

Just go with the flow. My bi experience was mind blowing and although I wasn’t attracted to her I loved what we did together.

1 Like

Fair enough :slightly_smiling_face: to be honest I am attracted to her she is really pretty which makes things slightly easier for me haha I’m just really excited now

1 Like

Wow, you really are pushing all your sexual boundaries. Hope it goes well for you.

I love trying new things :slightly_smiling_face: thank you and to be honest I’ve been looking for another girl to do it with for months been let down twice by 2 people off tinder and things so :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I think it definitely helps if theres an attraction, are yous chatting in the mean time?

Yeah we FaceTimed a little bit last night and I think we’re going to have some fun all 3 of us on cam tonight :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

An experienced girl ought to know exactly what to do to you so it should be fun. :women_with_bunny_ears:

2 Likes

Me and gf talk about it loads

1 Like

Thay may be a safe way ti start by cam as your partner may get jealous if he is not part of the action

1 Like

I kinda love the idea as she always wanted to… but good idea

No he’s happy to not join in he’s going to let us go with just me and her and then if she wants to we will go again and have a threesome but I want just her on my own first :slightly_smiling_face: and he’s really horny and turned on by us wanting to fuck and he’s allowed to watch

3 Likes

Wow that’s hot! I think she should live it once

1 Like