First big order! Excited!

I placed two orders last week, had the second one delivered today. Really need to stop spending!

It's just too easily done!

That Trolley button is just too easy to press! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

And now I'm sad, as I have just posted off my first return 😞 hate returning things, I feel so guilty! I know I shouldn't, if they don't fit properly or sit right on me then of course I should return them! But still πŸ˜”

At least they have a returns in place! I have to say there returns are brilliant, no matter how guilty it makes you feel, they are brilliant at returning things!! I have to say that is the best thing about lovehoney.... No way am I complaining xoxo

This is true, no issues with the return so that's good ☺️ Kind of wish I had exchanged for something else now instead but bit late now! Nevermind. It just sucks returning stuff though, like I bought a bustier, and I know I'm an awkward shape but as it's adjustable I thought it would be ok! But sadly not 😭

I know especially when you have to return a sex toy that you love!!!

I hope you enjoy it... Lovehoney stuff is so additive!

I update my wishlist regularly, never know when the oh is going to give an unsolicited gift! 😊

Think I am slightly addicted though, I have two orders arriving this week... Yeah... I'm addicted πŸ˜„πŸ˜„