First big order! Excited!

I'm so excited I can't sit still! My first actual order was just a couple little things bought well over a year ago, but tonight I get to buy some lingerie and bits and bobs of a bondage persuasion! 😍😍😍 Trying to stop myself from buying everything I see is hard work, looks like I need the restraining gear ASAP 😏 sure my OH would agree with that!

Yay! I hope you enjoy your order, it becomes so addictive though. I want to buy pretty much the whole shop and that has been the case from my first trip here!

+1 to what NatandTom said. Seriously this site is addictive.

What did you get if you don't mind me asking?

Gonna +1 what NatandTom said as well! Although being picky about what materials I buy does help with making my wishlist and orders a bit smaller :)

Riding crop, vibrating nipple lassoes, neck to wrist restraints... I'm in bad girl heaven! My OH isn't really an ideal candidate for anything that involves bondage or pain for pleasure, because he is just too damn nice! But he's offered to try so jumping on the chance before he changes his mind haha! Starting off pretty slow for him though 😁 and bought him pocket pussy so he can't complain too much 😋

Wow this sounds like a great order! I am a definite Lovehoney addict I just can't stop ordering!

Yes I am the same, I wasn't into any of this until my first tentative order now am addicted.

Love honey is so addictive, when pay day comes I have to buy another toy for my collection. My last one was the Lelo Mia and wow! Guys it's amazing if anyone's into small clit toys, it's pretty good for squirting.

Home from work to discover my dispatch email! 😁😁😁 so excited!!
I only have one toy that I regularly use (from a competitor) and it's just not as good as an older toy I had (from the same competitor) so I think I may look at toys next month 😂😅

I can't wait till payday arrives so I can find some more toys! Maybe also outfits and lingerie! Has anyone found any good deals, offers or toys or anything recently on Lovehoney?xoxo

I've just put in another order 😅😅😅 I've done the two for £20 so got a 6" realistic dil and a massager, which should have been £17 each, and also got the FSOG lube free with a lace bra (one of many items in the offer) 😁

VioletWolf wrote:

I've just put in another order 😅😅😅 I've done the two for £20 so got a 6" realistic dil and a massager, which should have been £17 each, and also got the FSOG lube free with a lace bra (one of many items in the offer) 😁

It's a slippery slope ;) lol just kidding :p enjoy your order! Sounds like you got some really good deals. That's how lovehoney gets me, I can never resist a bargain x

Isn't it just! 4 orders in 3 wks, ridiculous! 😅 this one has already been dispatched, roll on Wednesday! 😍 And that's just it, I cant resist an offer or multibuy! Think it was my last order I got 2 for £20 bodystockings and 3 for £15 knicks, and the one before that we got the free Tenga egg! Can't help myself! I am exactly the kind of customer that marketing is aimed at 😂😅

Violetwolf - I am exactly the same my last order was the frisky feather butt plug and the 365 positions book, Lovehoney is such a brilliant place. What is the FSOG lube like, looking at getting a new lube so I am not sure which one to buy. Xoxo

Violetwolf I hope you enjoy your purchases!! It's so exciting when you place an order, I'm so addicted! And the marketing works on me too! Especially the 20% off orders ones!!! Then I'm like what did I want, quick, quick, spend, spend lol. 😊

BM69 - I'm just looking in to butt plugs, tried a slim one and that was better than I thought it would be, but after something a little more bulbous now I think! Will let you know what the lube is like when it arrives, we didn't need any more just yet but who am I to turn down a freebie? 😋

YM - thank you muchly, I do believe I will! 😁 yes, the 20%, that got me recently too 😂 it just seems rude not to really... Haha 😅

VioletWolf wrote:

Isn't it just! 4 orders in 3 wks, ridiculous! 😅 this one has already been dispatched, roll on Wednesday! 😍 And that's just it, I cant resist an offer or multibuy! Think it was my last order I got 2 for £20 bodystockings and 3 for £15 knicks, and the one before that we got the free Tenga egg! Can't help myself! I am exactly the kind of customer that marketing is aimed at 😂😅

Your Hooked, and theres no turning back now, ENJOY!!! your like the rest of us, an Addict ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Haha, it's the Lovehoney way or no way at all now! 😂😳

VioletWolf wrote:

Haha, it's the Lovehoney way or no way at all now! 😂😳

My life has turned into Lovehoney, the deals are good especially the 365 day returns, that has to be the best I must say!!xoxo

I'm also very addicted! I have way too much stuff! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)