First dildo for my wife

She’s asked me to buy her a “big” dildo as she wants to feel filled up during sex. She doesn’t really like communicating about sex and won’t online shop with me, and def won’t go to a toy shop. I’m 6 inches long and maybe 5.6-5.8 in circumference (I’m really not sure if I’m measuring correctly) and when’s she’s really turned on she can ride me without any problem. She claims she’s had an 8 inch ex and that wasn’t too big for her but I don’t know if her guess at the size is reliable?

Any advice? I showed her a picture of the Vixskin Outlaw next to a Pringles can and she just kinda smiled and said “ok”, but it seems large and I want to buy her something she’ll actually use and enjoy. I’m also a little concerned that she won’t like the floppiness but again this is not the kind of thing she’s happy communicating about. I think she’s a little embarrassed about wanting a dildo to be honest.

Thanks for any advice. If relevant, she’s medium height/build and has given birth.

3 Likes

If she won’t communicate with you about specific sizes, or shop with you then maybe you could ask her to look herself for one that may be suitable and send you the link and you’ll buy it?

Otherwise I’m not sure what else you could do other than buy one and hope for the best and wait for feedback - and buy another in line with her feedback.

Another suggestion - have you considered buying an extender?

In all fairness it seems like she isn’t shy as has spoken and asked you to get one and actually spoke to you and said about her ex! She could be worried about what you are going to think about her if she opens up more.
This could be a massive breakthrough for you guys and just the first step into something incredible naughty :joy: but having said that I would stay on the safe side initially and go no bigger than the 8 inches she has said…… if it’s too much it’s what she wanted to try but if she wants more …. The world is your oyster it will allow you to increase the size shape and what type of toys you use and maybe encourage her to join in with the search.

2 Likes

Sounds like she is happy to be honest when she is aroused , so use that and ask questions when she starts talking .
I would also suggest an extender to start with if she isnt going to tell you what she wants , they are a winner for us we have the largest one .
Im not very good at coming straight out with saying what i want but have found via text i can and we both enjoy this so that might be worth a try , maybe send links to products you think she is suggesting and see what happens .

2 Likes

This is a favourite of mine (definitely not similar to hubby’s, or anything, for those nights when we can’t be together) but I also really like my 9 inch glass dildo, which Lovehoney seems to have stopped selling. That’s not a length or a girth thing though - that’s a temperature play thing.

I also spotted this, which might give you both the best of both worlds :slight_smile:

@wonderboyo_1982
I cannot understand that she will not look at dildos with you - as a woman it’s a great pass time

Personally start with smaller than 8 inch - start about 6 inch as nice size and feel and if she wants more then ok

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum dude :smiley: I’d probably use the hints she has given to help guide you on choosing something and if you feel the size might be too big a jump for her then can always go smaller to start with or even get one of them pump ones what you can control to get bigger.