First door sex swing

Hi all looking for some recommendations for the best door sex swing looking for somthing new to try. Thanks all

Hi,

We bought one a while back from LH and were quietly impressed with it. Unfortunately have not used it as much as we would have liked (2 year old at the time and now a 6 week old!)

Swing

Found the quality to be quite good and it fit over the door nicely and we didn’t even have particularly heavy doors and it didn’t struggle or strain.

It will take some getting used to so don’t expect magic on day one.

Hope you find something that works for you!

1 Like

Watching this thread with interest - we’ve had a door swing in and out of our wish list for years but never really believed they could be that good.

I’m the same as @broom as I’ve been thinking about getting one but just not sure. Was worried it was damage the door etc

Sex Swing
I’ve got this one as it was the deal of the day not too long ago. Love it. No damage to the door at all and I’m a heavy girl. Fairly easy to manoeuvre whilst strapped in.

Haven’t got one but would definitely love to try one, not sure what my wife would think about it, I’ll have to drop it into conversation tomorrow somehow

We have one but the OH didn’t find it that comfortable with the door behind her. We tried it a couple of times and although it was fun with new positions you can do, it now sits in the back of the cupboard.
She did say she would have preferred a sex swing but they need more room than we have available and cost a lot more.

What kind are you looking for ? One to stay up or put away