First double penetration

So we're on holiday meaning the OH is finally relaxed, he owns a business and is totally stressed so sex is at night when we go to bed, initiated by me usually. But now, he's initiated sex twice! And this time I was stroking him with his tenga egg and he decided he wanted to go inside me with that which didn't really work then he got up and said "you're brave arent you, you like pain" he got my glass dildo out the fridge and put that in then went in himself... Oh holy hell! It hurt. But I got used to it and it felt amazing! Wow!

It sounds like you're having a fab time! It's amazing what a good holiday can do to make you distress. I would make yourself aware of the surroundings so you can try and replicate the non-stressful atmosphere of holiday at home. For example keeping a note of songs that are heard often while you're there, maybe a certain drink, or clothing, or even a perfume that you're wearing. This way when your OH is going through a rough time you can replicate these things at home by having wearing your perfume, playing the song, having a certain drink or meal etc. just something that can take you both to that happy place for maybe a night on a weekend after a particularly hard week.

It's fab that you've both managed to explore things together, but I would recommend staying away from pain! This is your body telling you that something's not right, one wrong turn could result in an accident and you really don't want that happening on your private parts. Make sure you're using lots of lubrication and maybe invest in some smaller toys when you're home to continue the double penetration when you're at home.

I hope you continue to have a fab time :)

That's great.
My oh said to me today "you seem to like it in both holes!!" Errr yeah and the problem is??
Pmsl

Had similar fun today with DP..amazing feeling.It was my first time and i will definitely be trying it again.wow.

Excuse my ignorance...is dp considered 2 in one hole or 1 in each?

It means one in each :)

Me and my partner also recently to part in sone DP. I found that by wearing my plug for a little bit first while having sex beforehand it really made it so much easier than normal and much more fun for both of us. I sugest to try that first next time young and fun it will give your body time to get used to the feeling of DP and it will decrease risk of hurting yourself or causing a injury. Remember if it hurts then something is wrong. Backpassage injurys can be serious and unpleasent to tell your doctor about so always be careful :) other that that DP can be amazing feeling! Wow indeed.

Nawty Novice wrote:

You beat me to it , I know it means 1 in each but I think Y&F is referring to 2 in 1. So I don't feel silly asking now , which was it?

Gentle giant wrote:

Nawty Novice wrote:

You beat me to it , I know it means 1 in each but I think Y&F is referring to 2 in 1. So I don't feel silly asking now , which was it?

I did mean 2 in 1 the OH isn't into bum, I want use a vibrating butt plug during sex but OH doesn't like it

pinkanimal wrote:

That's great.
My oh said to me today "you seem to like it in both holes!!" Errr yeah and the problem is??
Pmsl

Haha! Love the attitude!

MrsMcX wrote:

It sounds like you're having a fab time! It's amazing what a good holiday can do to make you distress. I would make yourself aware of the surroundings so you can try and replicate the non-stressful atmosphere of holiday at home. For example keeping a note of songs that are heard often while you're there, maybe a certain drink, or clothing, or even a perfume that you're wearing. This way when your OH is going through a rough time you can replicate these things at home by having wearing your perfume, playing the song, having a certain drink or meal etc. just something that can take you both to that happy place for maybe a night on a weekend after a particularly hard week.

It's fab that you've both managed to explore things together, but I would recommend staying away from pain! This is your body telling you that something's not right, one wrong turn could result in an accident and you really don't want that happening on your private parts. Make sure you're using lots of lubrication and maybe invest in some smaller toys when you're home to continue the double penetration when you're at home.

I hope you continue to have a fab time :)

Thanks mrs, it was just the stretching http hurt but soon subsided, I admit I struggle knowing when to stop though I love pain, my OH knows that when I laugh the pain is too much lol

im amazed at how relaxed he is, we had sex twice yesterday for the first time in months! It's work that stresses him out and I do my best at home but I can never totally get his head out of work :/

My wife and I have just got back in to it, she really love me in the front and a plug in the back, I'm trying to build her up to a suction cup on a glass window or shower in the back and me in the front, then swap around .

she says she can't tKe more than a small plug, but can take me anally and has had a small dildo in the front before ?

I survived 50 moves playing chess together today and my prize is one in each :D OH and rabbit or glass. Very excited but nervous :/ loving how much sex I get when the OH is relaxed! Lol

Glass
Feels amazing!

pinkanimal wrote:

Glass
Feels amazing!

Which gave you got? It's amazing isn't it?! The cold and smoothness is beautiful, OH loves sharing with it, the ribs feel great for him and me :D have you tried it warm? Ours lives in the fridge lol

only problem is if he decides toy in back and him in front, those ribs are too much for my little behind lol

The Tracey cox set (whites great for anal)
Icicles 50 and the ribbed one pd sent me.
Not used the ribbed yet.
I like cold but haven't done it from fridge yet.
Actually I'm gonna stick mine in fridge :)

You built your collection quick! Lol really considering the Tracey cox but they're not as pretty as the icicles deffinately need another, a slightly more gentle one.

deffinately put it in the fridge, feels lovely and stays cold longer, only think that bothers me is how quick it warms up but there's not much you can do about it

Ah a small plug is great for dp