First facial

I did my first facial at the weekend. OH has been asking for ages but I just didn't fancy it. Then after a few drinks I thought I'd give it a try. I told him I'd do it as long as it was on my cheeks not eyes, mouth etc.

Well I did it and have to say I liked it ! I was really surprised. It was a big load as well as we haven't done anything for a week or so. It made me feel really slutty and dirty (a great feeling for me).

So if any of you girls are like me and just don't fancy or are not sure it I'd say give it a try - you might be pleasantly surprised.

P.S. I must have liked it as I did it again last night ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Good on you! I'm a massive fan!

My wife first let me a few years ago as a one off, now she asks for it about once a week!

I've had it a few times but it's really not for me. Well done you for giving it a go! Everything's worth trying at least once.x

I sometimes do it but more for him than for myself because I know he loves it. When I do, I usually choose a moment when I know I have time to wash my hair straight away after... because it can get quite messy!

So right Ruby, it did get very messy !!

RubyDarling wrote:

I sometimes do it but more for him than for myself because I know he loves it. When I do, I usually choose a moment when I know I have time to wash my hair straight away after... because it can get quite messy!

Ha agree here, need to do it when it doesn't matter if I get cum-y hair and all my makeup comes streaming down my face!

Remember once when he came on my face and a bit got in my eye... hurt like a b*tch

I was with a girl once and she asked me if I had any interest in cumming on her face. I told her I wasn't fussed but if she was into it, I would. Then she told me that she was actually more into the idea of me cumming on my own face. I said why not and that evening I did the whole side of the bed thing and she jerked me off and on to my face. Then she licked it off. It honestly did very little for me but she went wild. What followed was hard core - anal, forced, tied-up... it really got a little scary at one point - she was like a woman posessed!

Fantastic saucychic- always good to try something new. I always ask politely and more times than not the lady I am with is happy to let me give her a facial after some fun together and they always seems to enjoy it very much - a win win!

I love a facial.....not overly impressed if it gets in my hair though x

My wife and I love good facial. Yes, it can get quite messy when it gets in her hair or her eye.

I do like cum on my face but not in my eyes!

I don't mind it in my hair as long as I don't need to go out after. It brushes out pretty easily once dried anyway ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

P.S. It's brilliant your adventurousness paid off ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I love it but hubby done it once with me blind folded stood over my head it was tipped bk and went up my nose immediately reaction was to sniff up making it shoot to bk and made me gag and burnt noes like. Cum up the noes is not something I'd ever recommend .not even once lol

^Glad it's not just me that has done that! I've also inhaled semen. I was terrified I'd get aspiration pneumonia 😂

^^^😂😂😂😂😂 felt like I was gona drown hahaha that made me lol

i dont mind it on face..hate it in my hair ..

I love spraying a load of cum on my wifes face! She loves it also and ooen her mouth to gather sine there as well!
Well done you for trying!!

Not facial, but pulled out and cum over her tummy, was not impressed so will not b doing that again in a hurry😬

I've cum over m

I've cum over my wives breasts and liked it. Not done face yet though