First fleshlight

My first fleshight is being delivered tomorrow cant wait now to experience it and see what it like and how it feels.

Dont have one but enjoy bud

Was thinking about treating my boyfriend to one of these as he's away a lot for work, will be looking out for your review :)

Been thinking about one for a while since some appeared on tester list but was never selected one come up on the offer this week. Will let you know when have done the review.

It's arrived. Feels heavier than what i thought it would.

Best male sex toy I've tried so far!

Not had chance to actually use it yet.

They are great; best feeling I have had without someone else present! Just a real nuisance to clean & dry though; which is why mine doesn't get much use

The wife bought me Angela White and loves to tie me up and use it.

Awesome male toy

I did a little post about Fleshlights/Fleshjacks on my Tumblr the other day.

For a long time, I actually did deride them as being over-priced and a massive pain in the arse to clean. But since i've bought a few (and been lucky enough to receive a couple for review) - I have fallen in love with them again.

They feel amazing (so many different textures!) especially when warmed up - and it's a turn on when I watch the Mr plowing a FL/FJ (and he agrees the same).

Yes, they take a lot of care and maintenance - but they are designed to last a long time, and like any sex toy, you should be taking good care to keep it clean and in tip-top condition. I hope you enjoy it!

I have 3 new sleeves en-route to me this week, very excited!

If i had a penis i think i would be obsessed with them, wait i am and im a female is that normal? My partner doesnt want a male masturbator, its slightly gutting! x

Thinking of ordering one myself anygood?
and any recommendations on which one to get?

I wish I was a dude now. Would be nice to experience one lol

This feels very realistic and was really pleasurable. This is my first one so cant. Compare as to which is the best one.

This is my review for the people who was interested.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30972&reviewid=118636#customer_reviews