First Fleshlight?

I posted a similar post, and ended up trying this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/dfj-ultra-performance-textured-male-masturbator/80156.html as I didn’t want to spent the amount on a first try. As it is I’m about to leave a review for this item…but I didn’t really get on with it. Like others have said the size of the cup tends to be large so it’s not as easy to use - and I found it a bit tight. I realise there are so many options of flesh light so I’m sure you could find one that’s perfect - but how many do you have to go through.

My OH usually is the one using these things on me - and we always fall back to this -

which feels amazing…is super soft and is great for me. I only really strikes the glans…but that’s all I wants. I’d highly recommend - I’m about to order a second as I’d be distraught if it got discontinued and mine wore out!

1 Like

Would definitely recommend the Ice Lady Crystal if you’re looking to use it with your partner involved. It’s completely see through so you get a good view of all the action as it were. And it feels pretty damn good as well!

1 Like