First Fleshlight?

I’ve seen the Fleshlight before but never thought about getting one as I don’t have any toys and didn’t know I needed one! However, my girlfriend has mentioned them a few times and said it would turn her on for me to use one and would like me to get one? It may be useful in this lockdown so I’m open to giving one a try.

Guys, do many of you use them and are they worth it?

Girls, do you like your man using one of these?

I have just received this one today as my first ever for a similar reason my wife has lots of dildo, vibrators etc and thought it would be nice for me to have something that i can use alone or together with her , first impressions it looks and feels pretty good havnt taken it for a test drive :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: yet but I think the wife might want to try it out on me tonight so will see how it goes.

2 Likes

100% get one, they are amazing. Some of them can be difficult to clean so keep an eye out for that. There is a good selection to choose from…do you have a budget? If not the worlds your oyster!

1 Like

I love watching my partner use his!!

1 Like

Hmm I wonder what my cock would feel like in an oyster :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’d love one but my wife isn’t keen :cry:

What’s she not keen about?

We had a cheap sleeve before and she used it on me but didn’t like that she wasn’t the one touching me and playing with me. She’s not the most open to toys so it’s slowly slowly with her.

Yeah I find the cheaper sleeves aren’t the best. There are loads of deals on at the moment. Something like this I highly recommend https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/thrust-pro-ultra-camila-double-ended-cup-realistic-vagina-and-mouth/73773.html

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about getting one as a surprise for my partner.
We’ve used the sleeve type ones before. I enjoy watching him use it and he enjoys me using it on him.

Yeah I think they are better when used together.

I’ve had a Fleshlight and Tenga Flip Holes and I’d personally recommend the Tenga:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/male-masturbators/p/tenga-black-flip-hole-masturbator/a14734g21166.html
It’s easier to clean as it opens up (and don’t worry it doesn’t leak), the sensations I feel are stronger and you have more control with the 3 button like pressure pads. Have fun choosing :grin:

More info available on some of the other topics:
Fleshlights? Worth it?

Update on my first use with flesh light… It was F**King fantastic, was me the wife and the fleshlight, had such an amazing time with it solo and then with the wife using it on me, it felt so real nice and tight very life like, a little bit of lube as you shaft gliding in and out of there make you feel like you are in heaven… Defo get one highly recommend

2 Likes

@Kdaldo​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Whilst they can be expensive, they’re certainly worth getting one.

They have come on a lot since the original lady straight sleeve with multiple textures - hard to know which one to try next!

2 Likes

BJ here.
Definitely worth it. :smiling_imp: We use it regularly. In fact, I haven’t used it on my own, EmmyLou enjoys using it on me. It’s great for a quick bit of relief, but better when you use it as a toy together, at least it is for us. We’ve had a few blindfolded and tied up roleplay threesomes using it. Great for foreplay. We have an anal fleshlight, we figured that we have less anal so thought this option was a good one for us. I would, and will, definitely use it alone at some point. Good luck :crossed_fingers: :wink:

1 Like

@Happilymarriedman84
So has she experimented with any toys of her own?

No she doesn’t bother on her own says she’s not that bothered about it. I’ve told her how good it would feel and how it would turn me on. And that if I wasn’t at home and she had a play it wouldn’t bother me in anyway other than turn me on lol.

Recently my wife and I made a purchase to change things up a bit. I never used sex toys in the past… so I was defo keen to try one out.

So we got the flesh light flight pilot. I used it a few times now, together and solo. It’s an interesting experience.

How ever I do find it wasn’t as tight or comfortable holding the case after awhile. There was over 400 reviews on that model so I thought it would be like a new revelation but felt a little disappointed.

Has anyone else found this? Does anyone recommend a different model or sleeve? I tend to like it tight and if I’m using a sex toy I would want new sensations that I wouldn’t get normally :man_shrugging:t2:.

1 Like