First Foursome

My boyfriend and I are having our first foursome tomorrow night.He has steam coming out if his ears in anticipation and
I’m excited too.
We’ve had threesomes with girls and really had
a great time.This is a different experience and I
hope it will be just as rewarding
Can anyone reassure us it will be!

4 Likes

Unfortunately no experience so I cannot reassure you but as long as both of you are 150% sure you want to do this and are comfortable with your relationship ensure you set ground rules before you start as well.

1 Like

Is it MFFF or MMFF? Or something else?

Just make sure both of you are sure about it and know what each others boundaries are and make sure there is a safe word if one of you starts getting negative feelings during the foursome. There have been stories where it was a male, male and a female and one guy was bigger than the other one and the one with the smaller one was the boyfriend with the female and it ruined their relationship as the woman was really into the bigger guy. Just an example.

1 Like

You know you guys best! Relax, have fun and communicate! If anything feels wrong, don’t do it. You’ll have to keep us updated with how it goes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Discuss boundaries and agree limits beforehand, both between yourselves and with the other couple.

That way you know in advance what is/isn’t on the table and there’ll be no surprises on the night or risk of anyone suggesting/trying something you’re not keen on. Many couples start out just playing in the same room as another couple and not swapping, or ‘soft swapping’ where hands and mouths are fine but there’s no penetrative sex. There’s no rules as to how you approach it and what you do the first time but it’s helpful to have any definite no’s clearly discussed.

And make sure you don’t get wrapped up in the other party and ignoring your own partner - it’s meant to be a shared experience after all. Also don’t forget to talk about the experience afterwards as soon as possible in case either of you has concerns or worries or just wants to talk about how great it was.

Another tip - regardless of if you’re playing safe and using condoms - get tested soon afterwards. Nothing ruins swinging fun more than a nasty itch or dose of something unplanned. Most (responsible) swingers get at least monthly check ups.

Enjoy! :wink:

It’s MMFF.In just over 24 hours I’m gonna find out.My vibes are good at the moment.
Will let you guys know how it went on Wednesday

4 Likes

Enjoy it and if your not… Call a stop to playtime

Sounds good, do let us know how you get on

1 Like

If both are excited for it then the experience will be mega as you’ll all be bouncing off each others adrenaline and sexual hormones. Play safe and enjoy!

1 Like

Always been a big fantasy of mine @ANITALOVE Don’t think I’d ever act on it but can’t wait to hear a detailed account of your experiences. Have fun! :smiley:

1 Like

I have no experience with this either but I know if it was me, I’d be bouncing off the walls with anticipation and nerves.

What always worked for me & my OH was to never get all caught up with another person. Make frequent i contact with one another reassuring your love for one another even if you’re getting pounded by someone else. Eye contact with your OH is always a way to let them know you think of them no matter what. It worked for us anyway

Wow it’s over! It was exhilarating and fulfilling.I could not sleep the night before
and was counting the hours until we went to the hotel.
It was a relief when we finally met.Without much in the way of preliminaries the girl unzipped my dress, pulled it off and unhooked my bra.We proceeded to terrorise each other for a while, with the intention to get the guys really excited.When all we were wearing were our cheeky grins and stockings, the boys were ready.
This is where I was entering a new phase.I hadn’t been with another guy for five years.This couple were very experienced with other couples, unlike us.
They suggested “double doggie “ and I think I had a good idea what they meant.Well, the girl and I were on all fours facing each other, taking a glorious pounding from each other’s boyfriend, able to kiss.It turned me on so much and I came so intensely that my legs were like jelly and I struggled to get up.
Looking at my OH entering the girl as I was being penetrated was amazing.
We carried on until late last night.Before we checked out this morning we had time for round two.
I spoke to my friend about it about twenty minutes ago, and she agrees with @funny_bone that whilst the thought turns her on massively, she doesn’t think she could ever go through with it.
Well after the last year, I thought what the hell, give yourself permission to enjoy yourself.They were a really nice couple and we are going to arrange another date soon.
Only time will tell if there are consequences.

18 Likes

Wonderful to hear that you had such a great time and feel so posiitive about it afterwards. :+1:

That will principally depend on you and your OH being totally open and non-judgemental with each other about your feelings. Hide nothing; leave nothing unsaid; admit to feelings of attraction, hurt or jealousy and talk it through, and you’ll stand a much better chance of seeing off any demons. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@ANITALOVE Well it sounds like you had a great night…and morning. Thank you for the “detailed” description of the event.
Keep us posted of any news x

2 Likes

@ANITALOVE It sounds like you had a really great experience. Glad you enjoyed it! A real fantasy, but don’t think we are quite brave enough to live it out. Thanks for sharing your experience and allowing us to read & live vicariously through you. :fire:

1 Like

You are so brave. Well done @ANITALOVE

1 Like

Thank you so much @funny_bone

1 Like

It sounds like you had a wonderful time @ANITALOVE Its so good you have such an open mind. Enjoy