First orgasm ever by foreplay!! Yey!

So it took a while but today I had my first orgasm without sex involved.

It still took awhile to relax and get in the mind set infact we spent most of last night and today just playing around so I was horny, but it was amazing.

He was fingering me and after a while it just hit my g-spot perfectly and I was in the right mindset and we came together.

It was perfect!!

After 3 years of being sexually active I never could of thought that I would be able to come just by fingering, but i did and it was amazing.

Gotta love my boyfriend and to go with another conversation which is happening atm on these boards it was all about how I used my pelvic muscles. It took me a while to get into the movement and 'muscle positioning' but once I did wow it just hit my g-spot and I came like that without clitorial stimulation aswell.

Congratulations! I had my first ever orgasm from oral sex, since we were doing that three weeks into the relationship but it was three months before we had actual sex (due to complications with contraception and STD tests). I've had many, many more orgasms, alot of them incredibly more intense, but that first orgasm will always be the best.

Ahhh I love it when my orgasm is litterally in my boyfriends hands....congratualtions hun you can add fingering to your sexy orgasm tool kit!

xxKPxx

hey hornyteen!

its sooooooo nice to see that your really happy and in a loveing relationship after reading your posts when you was with your ex, you seemed so down and like you was giveing up. so glade youve found someone who your well suited to and who really seems to care for you AND your sexual needs/wants.

Dxx

Well done!! I'm really pleased for you External Media.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I am impressed that I can actually orgasm from neck touching and breathing/whispering in my ear!

I know where you're coming from with this! Neck touching/kissing is amazing! x

Hurrah - very happy for you (and where else in the world can you celebrate 'a-first-no-sex-orgasm' day?!) - may it be the first of many :)

Thanks all :) I am very happy to celebrate my new relationship. And thanks Diamonds, your right I have complained a lot about my previous relationship but now I have found someone who is very well suited to me and perfect in bed. So no more complaining :)

Well done hun!! I'm still to come with my OH, so glad that you could share it!!!! Must be an amazing experience!

x

Congratulations... My boyfriend did that to me a few weeks back, we manage it with toys and sex and its always been great but with his fingers alone it was mind blowing! God love him... Here's to many many more for us all!! x