First pegging

Hi all,

This weekend me and my wife are trying our first pegging session.

I’m really looking forward to it as it’s one of my fantasy’s but on the other hand I’m kind of nervous.

What have other couples experienced and any tips would be most appreciated

3 Likes

Use lube and relax

Enjoy.

6 Likes

Yep, not much to say.
Lots of lube, don’t use a big toy and relax.
Btw, first time I received anal I hated it… But now… Yes please and thank you :joy:

4 Likes

I had anal play with beads but not a dildo being thrusted

Lots of lube and don’t go too big, especially if you haven’t experienced any type of anal penetration before. We actually built up to it before we actually tried pegging.

1 Like

Dont be put off if it doesn’t go as assumed?

1 Like

As others have said, start small and work up.
Maybe have your partner get things going with a well-lubed finger or two?

2 Likes

Lots of folks saying lube and go slow. That all depends on how large the penetration is. If it’s a size you are good with I say lube and go hard.

1 Like

@daveroberts1977

If you have got (and use) a butt plug, you might consider your partner inserting that for a while so that your muscles can adjust. Foreplay could then ensue before the pegging begins.

If you don’t have a butt plug, your partner could use other anal toys on you - if you have any.

Good luck.
Hoping you both have (have had) an enjoyable first time pegging experience.

H

2 Likes

As others mentioned above,start slow,small,lots of lube.Maybe wear a thong an hour or two before to get the teasing sensation down there before the pegging begins.Then lay back,and Enjoy

1 Like

Slow and stedy and lube is you new best friend

If you want to control depth and speed… i suggest you hop on top and ride until you feel ready to try it another way

1 Like

What are people’s favourite positions for pegging ?

I would suggest that for your first time you choose the cowgirl (cowboy?) position with her on her back and you straddling the dildo. That way you can make sure that the dildo is positioned correctly and you can control the speed and depth of penetration.

2 Likes

Like everyone says, lube up and take it slowly, hope the wife doesn’t just go hell for leather…

1 Like

I like being on my kness and elbows so she can rub my cock or tease my boobs as she rides me.

1 Like

Yup, don’t do anything to piss her off for at least a week beforehand. You might forget. She won’t. :rofl:

5 Likes

Pegging can be fun but
Wash first of all using a anal wash item
Lube - lots of it
Choose a small dildo to start
Do not force - take time
He needs to relax ( possibly a few drinks before)
As a woman get to know your harness- wear it tight enough not to come off

And finally - pegging takes time and only becomes serious fun after months :lovehoney_heart:

6 Likes

Last night was pretty awesome we used lots and lots of lube, started off with small anal beads, then when to small dildo.

OMG it was mind blowing, orgasms were out of this world.

The only thing that could have been better was the dildo was very soft and bendy, would have been better if harder

Can’t wait for the next session :grinning::crazy_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion on position we tried cowboy and reverse cowboy, I would say reverse was better as it offered more depth

Also being bent of the bed was pretty good too as she was in full control

yesterday was wowo
started the day by visiting the local sex toy shop buying all new toys.
pegging session was amazing with 7" and 8" dildos, sexy clothes and tone of lube.

keep on pegging…

3 Likes