First Prostate Toy!

Just ordered the Lovehoney P-Stroke Remote Control Stroking Prostate Massager and payed for one day shipping.

I searched and only seen one post and it was the link and no actual reviews on here.

If you have used it, what do you think of it?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

Do you mean this one? If yes, there are some reviews towards the bottom of the page.

Having already ordered it i’d say it is too late to back out. From the reviews it seems that it is one of those toys that will be perfect for your body and be awesome on multiple levels or it just wont touch the right bits. Some people seemed to have issues keeping it in, might need some solid undergarment or jeans to help it your going to use it around the house.
Have fun either way.

I recently ordered one and it didn’t live up to expectations never truly staying in place, but after talking to Lovehoney they were kind enough to offer me a refund without sending it back. wish I had gone to the reviews first, can’t fault the service :slight_smile:

1 Like

Didn’t think it would be something my boyfriend was into but we both started using toys during the lockdown as we don’t live together yet. He didn’t tell me about his prostate toy for the first few months he had it and was testing it out on his own as he says he wasn’t sure what I’d think about this toy (I would not have minded at all)

He has one that vibrates and with a remote control and it seems to work very well for him, it makes him very wet with precum. I’ve watched him use it as he would on his own and if he relaxes it gets him to orgasm in 10-15 minutes. We have also used it together, where it keeps him very hard. It can be used discreetly under clothing and it’s fun to do this knowing it is stimulating him.

1 Like

@newbiejen Any idea which one it is? Something I want to try but don’t know which to go for. Was thinking a remote control one, gives the missus control of me etc.

2 Likes

Is it this one @newbiejen https://www.lovehoney.com.au/sex-toys/butt-plugs/vibrating-butt-plugs/p/desire-luxury-rechargeable-remote-control-vibrating-butt-plug/a44558g80236.html

I’ve been thinking about buying it as my first Prostate toy, but the reviews are a bit mixed.