First Saturday of the Month

A Lovehoney replicator x transporter. I'd love to hear, "Computer, Happy Rabbit, pink, Tango, Sliquid" come from Jean Luc's mouth ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif) Those dulcet tones could make me forego the Sliquid!

Thanks for the silicone bag inf, Mr Chimp.

Anyone heard how Kc&30's getting on with the Tango yet? I'm hoping they're having too much fun with it to come on here.

VR wrote:

Anyone heard how Kc&30's getting on with the Tango yet? I'm hoping they're having too much fun with it to come on here.

I don't think he's mentioned it yet? Though we've had a couple more goes with our Tango this week and Mrs Chimp has really come around to it. Before, she loved the strength and frequency but didn't get on with the firmness of the plastic, so we often used it with the silicone sleeves from some finger vibrators to soften it out. But I ditched the sleeves this week and tried it naked, and she went nuts for it. 🙂 I think it helps if I hold it as I don't put as much pressure on.

I like re-discovering a toy. It's like buying something new without having to pay for it. 🙂 I think we're going to break out the Classic Wand soon and see if our thoughts on that have changed too. 👍

1 Like

Sorry VR, I haven't been as active recently. Had so much going on with work and home. The Tango works a treat!!! I think given it's power (I think it's actually more powerful than the Desire) it was destined to work. I asked my wife if she thinks it could knock the Desire off the top spot though and she said no! Apparently if it was silicone it would stand a chance. It's beaten the Mantric and the other 10 bullets though lol. It's a winner in my eyes.

K&c30's wrote:

Sorry VR, I haven't been as active recently. Had so much going on with work and home. The Tango works a treat!!! I think given it's power (I think it's actually more powerful than the Desire) it was destined to work. I asked my wife if she thinks it could knock the Desire off the top spot though and she said no! Apparently if it was silicone it would stand a chance. It's beaten the Mantric and the other 10 bullets though lol. It's a winner in my eyes.

Phew! I always sweat about recommending something in case it doesn't work, but Tango seems to work really well for the majority.

I emailed We-Vibe about them slipping a cute silicone coat over Tango - even if only halfway to make it easier to hold - but heard nothing back.

I also have a Touch. It's supposed to have the same guts as Tango but although I can feel the strength of the vibes, they are dulled by so much silicone. I also prefer pinpoint and Touch is a bit too chubby at the tip for me. It's lovely for warm-ups when I'm in the rare slow mood, though.

So glad Mrs Kc&30's likes it.

Ian Chimp wrote:

VR wrote:

I don't think he's mentioned it yet? Though we've had a couple more goes with our Tango this week and Mrs Chimp has really come around to it. Before, she loved the strength and frequency but didn't get on with the firmness of the plastic, so we often used it with the silicone sleeves from some finger vibrators to soften it out. But I ditched the sleeves this week and tried it naked, and she went nuts for it. 🙂 I think it helps if I hold it as I don't put as much pressure on.

I like re-discovering a toy. It's like buying something new without having to pay for it. 🙂 I think we're going to break out the Classic Wand soon and see if our thoughts on that have changed too. 👍

And that's why I'm always reluctant to throw things out (and why OH keeps putting hoarder programmes on the telly I think!).

It definitely helps to be aware of how much pressure you use with it. I've also started exploring slightly around my sweet spot with it as sometimes it's so intense it ruins orgasm.

My clit's always been a lefty which is a great relief for me as my right side doesn't work much. Using it slightly away from and around my usual sweet spot has been a nice surprise to the feelings it's awakened. I've experimented with other bullets like this recently but none have the depth Tango has.

Oh my gosh, what a weekend. 🙂

I think I've cracked it. I've got three small brown Lovehoney delivery boxes (open topped) in Mrs Chimp's bedside table for all the important go-to toys and lubes. I have four large Lovehoney storage cases that fit perfectly between our bed and bedside tables (two each side, slipped in vertically), and two 33L Really Useful underbed boxes on Mrs Chimp's side of the bed (the side that faces away from the door for extra privacy). I've put the underbed boxes longways so I can half pull them out and slip the tops off for broad access to the front half of each (and they're just the right size to be able to have them both unhindered by the bedside table). I'm going to put rarely used stuff at the back (as well as spare lubes, extra toy wipes, etc) and 'sometimes' stuff at the front (steel dildos, box of extra glass dildos, toys with their own cases, etc).

I've tied some coloured thread to each storage case, as well as all the Desire ones, to tell them apart. I tied it round the zip hole rather than the lock holes so I can still fit the two zips together and slide a padlock through just in case I want to lock it in the future. I've dabbed a bit of PVA glue on the threads too for extra durability.

I've also used my magic spreadsheet to copy and paste the toy names into a word document to create a menu for Mrs Chimp. Hopefully this will help her keep track of what she's got, and what she might fancy. 🙂 And I've colour-coded it to to match the threads I've attached to each box/case. 👍

Let's see how long this plan can survive. 🙂

VR wrote:

I emailed We-Vibe about them slipping a cute silicone coat over Tango - even if only halfway to make it easier to hold - but heard nothing back.

We've been using the sleeve from this. It's a pretty good fit, and you could always slice a bit off to tailor it to your needs?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40021

I'd love to try the Tango - it is on my wishlist for when we win the lottery or an ancient relative dies...

Re future digital vending tech: anyone remember 'Little Britain'?... "Computer says no..."!

VR: I'm a lefty too, in lots of ways, but clit wise the right side only kicks in after the left has earned a rest... funny thing, bodies.

Ian Chimp wrote:

I think I've cracked it. I've got three small brown Lovehoney delivery boxes (open topped) in Mrs Chimp's bedside table for all the important go-to toys and lubes. I have four large Lovehoney storage cases that fit perfectly between our bed and bedside tables (two each side, slipped in vertically), and two 33L Really Useful underbed boxes on Mrs Chimp's side of the bed (the side that faces away from the door for extra privacy). I've put the underbed boxes longways so I can half pull them out and slip the tops off for broad access to the front half of each (and they're just the right size to be able to have them both unhindered by the bedside table). I'm going to put rarely used stuff at the back (as well as spare lubes, extra toy wipes, etc) and 'sometimes' stuff at the front (steel dildos, box of extra glass dildos, toys with their own cases, etc).

I've tied some coloured thread to each storage case, as well as all the Desire ones, to tell them apart. I tied it round the zip hole rather than the lock holes so I can still fit the two zips together and slide a padlock through just in case I want to lock it in the future. I've dabbed a bit of PVA glue on the threads too for extra durability.

I've also used my magic spreadsheet to copy and paste the toy names into a word document to create a menu for Mrs Chimp. Hopefully this will help her keep track of what she's got, and what she might fancy. 🙂 And I've colour-coded it to to match the threads I've attached to each box/case. 👍

You and your spreadsheets ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Ian Chimp wrote:

VR wrote:

We've been using the sleeve from this. It's a pretty good fit, and you could always slice a bit off to tailor it to your needs?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40021

Ooh! I have something like this from when I first started buying toys! Thanks, I'll dig it out and see how it goes.

MsR wrote:

I'd love to try the Tango - it is on my wishlist for when we win the lottery or an ancient relative dies...

Re future digital vending tech: anyone remember 'Little Britain'?... "Computer says no..."!

VR: I'm a lefty too, in lots of ways, but clit wise the right side only kicks in after the left has earned a rest... funny thing, bodies.

Aren't they? I curse mine many times a day on some days but they're quite a feat of engineering.

It's a shame you didn't do as Kc&30's did last weekend and stacked some codes. He got his for £23-ish. Bargain of the century!

Mr Chimp - are you floorboards or carpet?

I just re-read your post and got thinking (always a dangerous thing!).

If you're floorboards, for extra security you could screw one of those hinge-type things to the floor so one half sticks up and can be locked with a small padlock - a bit like one of thse up/down parking posts - just to stop anyone pulling the boxes out.

If you're carpets/rugs maybe you could fix a drop-down bolt type of thing from the frame down.

If I hadn't put a keypad lock on our bedroom door to stop my OH's incredibly nosy mother out, I'd have done something like this.

The lock is very satisfying. We're on our own here but his mother fumes about it as she knows I stuck it on specifically to keep her out. Yep, VERY satisfying!

VR wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

You and your spreadsheets

I think you'd be impressed. I've done it so it looks like a posh restaurant menu. 🙂 It's got all her toys and lingerie listed under their different categories, with a touch of colour coding so she knows where to find everything. I've even popped it in a card cover and hand stitched it with some book-binding thread. 😎

As for the underbed boxes, I don't really need to secure them as I don't have your mother-in-law 🙂. Having them on the opposite side from the door so no-one catches an accidental glimpse is private enough.

Ian Chimp wrote:

This sounds fantastic! I wish I was this organised. Full time work, two small kids and studying in my spare time means this won't happen anytime soon - but these are goals for me! Love seeing your replies Mr Chimp!

Forever his ♡ wrote:

This sounds fantastic! I wish I was this organised. Full time work, two small kids and studying in my spare time means this won't happen anytime soon - but these are goals for me! Love seeing your replies Mr Chimp!

Thank you. 🙂 We've got a silly amount of stuff so trying to wrangle it into some sort of non-chaos is long overdue. Today I'm mulling over putting in a USB charging point into one or both of the underbed boxes so I can charge the toys without having to take them all out. 🤔 It's a work in progress. 🙂

I thought I'd share this and see what people say, and to help me think this through. 🙂

Our Desire pebble was flat the other day when I did the monthly check, so I popped it onto charge. It wasn't flat last monthly check, but also hasn't been used recently. I left it charging for quite some time and it was still flashing (the light goes solid once fully charged). I finally unplugged it before bed as I didn't want to leave a potentially dodgy battery charging overnight, and started again the next day.

Over the next few days I charged it for well over 12 hours straight each day and it never stopped flashing. It would also work for about 20-30 minutes off one of these partial charges if I left it on, but would lose its juice by the next morning whether I turned it on or not.

After a bit of mulling it over I thought I'd try using my phone's 2A fast charger rather than either the 1A USB charger I got with the So Divine Wicked wand, or the USB ports of my computers (USB 3, 0.9A), and it fully charged it in less than 2 hours. As yet I haven't tracked how long it can hold a charge for, but I'll be giving it a tiny bazz every day to check.

So, is this a good way of kick-starting a dicky battery, or does anyone know different?

Ian Chimp wrote:

I thought I'd share this and see what people say, and to help me think this through. 🙂

Our Desire pebble was flat the other day when I did the monthly check, so I popped it onto charge. It wasn't flat last monthly check, but also hasn't been used recently. I left it charging for quite some time and it was still flashing (the light goes solid once fully charged). I finally unplugged it before bed as I didn't want to leave a potentially dodgy battery charging overnight, and started again the next day.

Over the next few days I charged it for well over 12 hours straight each day and it never stopped flashing. It would also work for about 20-30 minutes off one of these partial charges if I left it on, but would lose its juice by the next morning whether I turned it on or not.

After a bit of mulling it over I thought I'd try using my phone's 2A fast charger rather than either the 1A USB charger I got with the So Divine Wicked wand, or the USB ports of my computers (USB 3, 0.9A), and it fully charged it in less than 2 hours. As yet I haven't tracked how long it can hold a charge for, but I'll be giving it a tiny bazz every day to check.

So, is this a good way of kick-starting a dicky battery, or does anyone know different?

Not done it with sex toys, but we have some tablets that sometimes will not finish charging on some cables, but plug them into a larger charger and it behaves the same way as you have described. We think that occasionally it is OK to do, but would use the lower charger in normal use.

KinkyMira wrote:

Not done it with sex toys, but we have some tablets that sometimes will not finish charging on some cables, but plug them into a larger charger and it behaves the same way as you have described. We think that occasionally it is OK to do, but would use the lower charger in normal use.

That's what I was thinking. Though I may have spoken too soon. I ran it completely down yesterday to see what the runtime was like (35 minutes on high, so probably about right as it says 120min charge for 60min runtime, and that's usually the low power number). But now it's not fully charging again, no matter which charger I use. It did keep its charge overnight though, which is an improvement.

I'll keep playing with it. 🙂

And now I've charged it for the recommended 120mins (ish), unplugged it even though it was still flashing, and left it running. I got 48mins out of it on high, then it flashed its low battery lights (and it could probably go for another 5 minutes on fumes).

Maybe it's just the 'full battery' function that's bust? I'll charge it for 2 hours again and see if it holds its charge overnight.

I've had a similar issue with my Uma.

I've usually charged from empty to full on both mains and laptop. I decided to mess around with it and only charged it for an hour than ran it down a bit, then half an hour, then run it to the death. I did this random charging a few times then up unti the light finally went solid.

Bingo. It ran for hours again.

I've always charged my phones from empty until full and theyve lasted years (guy at Apple counter was shocked to see me turn up with a really old phone with an excellent battery life still on it). Now, though I think I'll give it a bit of a shuffle if it starts dying at home just to see what happens.

Hope you get your pebble up to speed again. Nowt worse than a flat battery at the point of no return!