First Squirt…

Super excited as I squirted for the first time yesterday. In the excitement of it actually happening I stopped myself mid-squirt. With that said H kept going in hopes I would be able to relax enough to fully release. Instead of continuing to squirt though, I ended up peeing instead. My question I guess is how do you know when you have fully released the squirting liquid before pee takes over or how do I know the difference between the two sensations? Is it something I just need to keep practicing with? Neither one of us felt uncomfortable in regards to it being it was our first time really making a go attempting to squirt knowing urine could totally be a possibility in the experimentation. Thanks in advance for any help

8 Likes

My wife isnt one for squirting intentionally ( some women dont from what i understand), but she has without realising.
I think it is fantastic that you as a couple are communicating and happy to experiment.
Id say just keep at it, youll find your own method . Just have a laugh at the odd unwanted side effect.

3 Likes

It’s trial and error, took a while for mrstoysrus to squirt, as she was afraid it was her peeing, now I can make it happen with ease (a few times just a few minutes ago!) keep working at it

1 Like

Go to the loo before you have sex, this will help you be confident that you’re squirting rather than peeing. But as they are both coming from the same place, you’ll still have a small amount of pee when you squirt.
I squirted yesterday and then peed, during PIV, I’ve never done that before and he loved it! I loved it! I could tell when the squirt changed to pee though, I can’t describe it but you just know.
Keep trying different things, don’t try to make it happen, focus on the pleasure because thats where you’ll find it.

Edited for spelling.

1 Like

Any tips on getting started with this? Ive tried a few times to get the lady spraying but nothing seems to happen!

Not everyone squirts, focus on giving her orgasms not making her squirt. That pressure of knowing someone wants you to squirt will make it never happen.

2 Likes

Congratulations on having a new sexual experience​:clap:. It’s amazing the pleasure our bodies can give us. Keep exploring and have fun with it. In terms of wether or not you might pee, why not throw down some extra towels or invest in a moisture proof / resistant sex blanket so there is less concern about possible mess. This way you can just focus on your pleasure and enjoy the release. Happy playing.

1 Like

Get a womanizer / clit sucker style toy - it worked for us and it seems to help others too !!

2 Likes

That’s fantastic! I’ve never squirted until a few months ago (I’m 52). I was using my Lelo Sona 2 Cruise and my OH was using this glass dildo Lovehoney Sensual Glass Double-Ended G-Spot Dildo - Lovehoney UK

We were both shocked at the volume of liquid that kept coming and coming. I totally drenched the bed. It never felt like I was peeing though, just a delicious, warm and very wet release. We’ve now invested in a couple of splash blankets so I no longer need to worrying about trying to sort the bed / mattress out after and it also means you can just let go.

Enjoy :sweat_drops:

1 Like

We actually watched a “tutorial” on Lustery. Super helpful and obviously it worked!

2 Likes

First off, congratulations
on your first squirting achievement.
I wouldn’t worry if it was squirting of peeing. Urine is 95% water anyway. LOL