First thread, cunnilingus (or lack of!) and ankyloglossia advice needed!

Hi there! So I have a question (and a little bg info)

My OH is literally tongue tied (ankyloglossia). We've been together over 5 years. I can count the times he has been down on me on one hand, and it's for seconds. Sex is great, he works wonders with his hands, but the only time he has put any time into licking me out is when we're 69ing. Which isn't a lot, and even then he gives up (which I can appreciate, so many distractions!) I've asked him a couple times, but the reply has been "what will you do for me?" I like giving him head. He certainly isn't deprived. I just chalked it to being tongue tied. Thing is, he can lick my nipples forever, so I don't think it is that he can't.. How can I broach this with him?! I get less and less interested in pleasing him when I'm feeling more and more frustrated... It didn't used to bother me, but I suppose I'm looking for a bit of a dynamic change...

Anyone else had this?!

Hi I worked with a guy some years back, and his frenulum was to the tip of his tongue, and he couldn't stick his tongue out it just folded double.

I've caught mine on the back of my front teeth a few times, it's quite distracting and sore for the next couple of days.

Has he got something like that going on? Too sore to carry on?

If he can lick your nipples I can't see why he can't lick your clit etc, I don't mean to sound rude but make sure you only try when you've showered. I love giving head but also he likes giving me oral. Even when I'm finished he wants to keep going. Just tell him to man up and at least try. Get showered, turn the lights down low and spread em ready. He might learn to enjoy it! Sorry for being blunt. X

Sounds like he's being a bit selfish with pleasure, just discuss it with him, explain that as much as he enjoys head so do you. Relationships are a two ways street don't forget. Don't be confrontational just explain that you'd really love it if he could pleasure you, if he says no ask why, doesn't he think he's any good? If my OH said "what will you do for me" if I asked him for anything he'd get a clip round ear!

I'm not sure it's fair to say that if he can lick nipples he can lick a clit - after all nipples stick out, a clit needs a little 'digging' to get to!

But I'm sure he could lick SOMETHING down there...