First time anal toy

We can't wait till Monday night either teacake...🤞 keep us updated...my metal butt plug is getting delivered Tuesday...🤪

Teacake, I hope it goes well mate.

Have fun CurvyJilly, I hope it feels nice.

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

We can't wait till Monday night either teacake...🤞 keep us updated...my metal butt plug is getting delivered Tuesday...🤪

Thanks, I will keep you all updated on how it was![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) Hope you have fun with your metal plug![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Cheers Knight ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Count Down time ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) lol

I haved watched the LH videos about anal toys, but one thing with this one that I haven't seen in any videos do you actually move it in and out or wiggle it around to get pleasure and to orgasm?

Well I don't know what to make of it, I didn't really get any kind of feeling from it, nor did I get the feeling of being full like some people get.

But one thing when I started to walk around every now and then it would slip out which I don't understand ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

teacake wrote:

Well I don't know what to make of it, I didn't really get any kind of feeling from it, nor did I get the feeling of being full like some people get.

But one thing when I started to walk around every now and then it would slip out which I don't understand

Something that might be worth trying is putting a vibe against the base of the plug. you can also pull a plug out slightly and then reinsert it (and repeat. You can also twist them, though this might be the wrong shape for that)

if you want the full feeling, a bulbshape is what you need.

sadly a case of everyone is different. But im sorry it isnt working for you,

I know you said you weren't looking for vibrations but for a newbie to bum fun the dash 10 speed butt plug is the one I'd reccomend to start on. When you first start out I don't think your likely to get enough out of it just by simply having an inanimate object stuck up your butt

My experience was that whilst it didn't fill me the vibrations helped me find out how to get pleasure out of my p-spot.

Once I got that far I was able to learn about myself and how to use progressively bigger and less vibrate-y(is that a word?) toys where with experience I know how to pleasure myself and maximise my orgasmic experiences.

Two years after buying my first I'm now onto 9 inch dildos and sex machines though I still do use my first toy once in a while

Green Eyed Girl wrote:

teacake wrote:

But one thing when I started to walk around every now and then it would slip out which I don't understand

Something that might be worth trying is putting a vibe against the base of the plug. you can also pull a plug out slightly and then reinsert it (and repeat. You can also twist them, though this might be the wrong shape for that)

if you want the full feeling, a bulbshape is what you need.

sadly a case of everyone is different. But im sorry it isnt working for you,

Good thinking about using a vibe, I did try moving it around and slightly pulling it out, I was getting a nice feeling in my penis, but it felt tiring because I was reaching around.

gordo73 wrote:

I know you said you weren't looking for vibrations but for a newbie to bum fun the dash 10 speed butt plug is the one I'd reccomend to start on. When you first start out I don't think your likely to get enough out of it just by simply having an inanimate object stuck up your butt

My experience was that whilst it didn't fill me the vibrations helped me find out how to get pleasure out of my p-spot.

Once I got that far I was able to learn about myself and how to use progressively bigger and less vibrate-y(is that a word?) toys where with experience I know how to pleasure myself and maximise my orgasmic experiences.

Two years after buying my first I'm now onto 9 inch dildos and sex machines though I still do use my first toy once in a while

I have started the process of me sending this one back, I have asked for it to be replaced with the Doc Johnson Medium butt plug, but as I haven't sent it back yet I might opt for a vibrating one. Cheers.