First time anal with toy

Hi, well thought I would have some fun with one of my new toys in the shower today. Was relaxed, lathered up, lubed up and using the Lovehoney Dual Density Silicone Dildo with Balls 6 Inch with suction cup. I started off with rear entry or tried to but my V would not allow, either dildo not in right position or i was not, just was not working. As mentioned on forum before i am learning.
Anyway went for change of plan and basically went for anal entry and omg it worked and it was amazing, i did not think i would have manged to do it, it was so smooth , comfortable and for me erotic. Previously my oh had only every enetered a tip of his finger when i have been on top cowgirl, of which i did enjoy. This forum is opening me up to new things and ideas that i have never ever thought about.

12 Likes

Hey, thats super :smile: sounds like alot of fun. Great to hear your enjoying exploring new things too.

If youve used a dildo anally and you want to go back to using it vaginally, its best to sterilise it before doing so. Best way to do this with something metal or silicone toys (ones without motors) is to boil in a pan of water for 10 to 15 mins :+1:

3 Likes

Thankyou, that is brilliant advice and am on it.

1 Like

There are a few other ways to do it as well. But theyr more complicated so you’ll have to google them.

If you use it regularly for anal, you may find it picks up a smell as well. Letting it air dry can help, but its one of the reasons many people have separate dildos for anal.

Personally i find i really enjoy long dildos for anal so tend to pick different types than i would for using vaginally.

1 Like

Happy riding and enjoy the journey

Congratulations on your first successful anal play :partying_face: