First time anal - wow!

It is true that if you have a bad experience the first time it can put you off,I remember the first time my oh tried anal with me he didn't use lube first of all and he went at my anus like a dart board ramming at it that was it ,it took a few more years of him pleading before i let him at the back door again ,lets just say lube, lube ,and more lube and just beacause you haven't put your dick in that hole yet doesn't mean you have to go at hammer and tongs!!!

Well we had to try again to make sure it wasn't a fluke We tried doggy style this time and it was just as good

Thanks Ltf22. Your post has given me some reasurance about letting the wife "take" me. The things we'll probably use don't measure up to your OH's statistics so hopefully I can enjoy the experience.

Glad you are both enjoying yourselves

Still waiting. My OH Is just afraid it will hurt and really doesn't want it. Sayin that, we have been very slowly building up with a finger etc, so hopefully at some point we will be able to do it. I am convinced she will like it judging from the experience of others on here, just going to take it very slowly. Glad you enjoyed your experience!

lipsthefish22 wrote:

Hi all

I'm new here but I have been lurking for a few weeks! Last Friday I finally got to experience the delights of anal sex. Hubby and I had tried before, several years ago but we didn't really know what we were doing and we didn't do any preperation, just went fo it, it hurt like hell and I said never again! Just after Christmas we discovered lovehoney, we bought a few bits and peices and kept getting drawn to the butt plugs (for both of us as hubby is keen to try too), we started off with the little pink one, I think it's called itty bitty, it's tiny but felt massive to me! We used it lots and got some bigger ones and I was really starting to enjoy it. On Friday we were in bed and he started fingering my arse, I was so horny and told him I couldn't wait to feek his cock in there. He asked did I want to give it a try....Did I??!! Loads of lube later and he pushed the head of his cock into my arse, God it felt good, he pushed all the way in and it was fantastic, no pain, he has a nice cock, around 7 inches long and 5 1/2 inches round so much bigger than any of the plugs. His cock felt massive inside me and it was pulsing and throbbing, I had my first orgasm without touching my clit or pussy. We started off quite slow but once I knew it wasn't going to hurt I rode him for all I was worth, I've never experienced anything so horny or sexy in my life and when he shot his load inside me and at the same time ran a bullet over my clit I thought I was going to explode! He had a pretty good time too ;) I can't wait for the next time and I've got a brand new strapless strap on to try on him....

Just spotted this brilliant post and had to bump it :-)

My new partner and I indulged for the first time a week ago. It was amasing! Slow fingering to start with, lots of lovely lube, and then a very slow gentle entry... She was so so turned on when I slipped in, with just a gentle caress of her clit she had the most amasing orgasm. I was in heaven, as we got used to the wonderfull intense feeling and got more confident, she went on top. That blew my mind, and my load! I nealry fainted.

If you havent tried it - dont rule it out, just go with the flow, and se where it takes you !

im quite new to so called bum fun and at present i havnt had a man inside it apart from a tongue and fingers and of course my learner anal vibe whis is fantastic its a strange feeling at first but still exciting and it did bring me off and now i really really want a cock up it

I would say being relaxed is the most important thing with anal. It could hurt if not relaxed but with lots of lube, finger/s and tongue I am ready and raring to go. Even when O hasnt used enough lube before I have been far too horny to make him stop...the pleasure defo outweighed any pain I may have felt lol! Feels so hot to have OHs cock up my ass, pulling my butt checks apart and slamming it in.mmmmmmmmmmmm..slowly does it and then faster and deeper as I get more and more aroused. Then to have his cum dribbling out of my ass...that is immense- I love it! :)

Yay that's great!!

The first time I tried anal we just used a condom with a bit of lube, no warm up or anything. It was awful and I couldn't understand why anyone would want to do it and how it could be enjoyable!

A couple of years later I was eager to give it another go having blocked the first experience out of my mind. We used butt plugs and fingers and lots of lube... I've never looked back :) xx

yes it is! Maybe I'll pounce on him in like 9 mins when he walks through the door lol xx

hey im josh how are you , you would love it :) email me jbg2011 (at) live .co .uk

xx

Just thinking that I should forward this thread on to my wife Tried it years ago but she didnt enjoy it so tried the other night and was told she's dead against the idea.... I'll work on it

haha before we done we were always like "id laugh if i loved it now" and then we done it and i did hahaha

Something I have never done to a woman but I would desperately like to try !