First time anal - wow!

Hi all

I'm new here but I have been lurking for a few weeks! Last Friday I finally got to experience the delights of anal sex. Hubby and I had tried before, several years ago but we didn't really know what we were doing and we didn't do any preperation, just went fo it, it hurt like hell and I said never again! Just after Christmas we discovered lovehoney, we bought a few bits and peices and kept getting drawn to the butt plugs (for both of us as hubby is keen to try too), we started off with the little pink one, I think it's called itty bitty, it's tiny but felt massive to me! We used it lots and got some bigger ones and I was really starting to enjoy it. On Friday we were in bed and he started fingering my arse, I was so horny and told him I couldn't wait to feek his cock in there. He asked did I want to give it a try....Did I??!! Loads of lube later and he pushed the head of his cock into my arse, God it felt good, he pushed all the way in and it was fantastic, no pain, he has a nice cock, around 7 inches long and 5 1/2 inches round so much bigger than any of the plugs. His cock felt massive inside me and it was pulsing and throbbing, I had my first orgasm without touching my clit or pussy. We started off quite slow but once I knew it wasn't going to hurt I rode him for all I was worth, I've never experienced anything so horny or sexy in my life and when he shot his load inside me and at the same time ran a bullet over my clit I thought I was going to explode! He had a pretty good time too ;) I can't wait for the next time and I've got a brand new strapless strap on to try on him....

Yay! Always great to hear of people who weren't put off by a bad experience, it can indeed be so amazing, glad it worked for ye! And welcome. x

Sounds fab xx

Sounds fantastic! Glad you gave it a second go and your first bad experience didn't stop you from trying again. Enjoy!! Its very addictive!! Q x

Sounds amazing anal certainly is fun xx

loved reading your story (si in an erotic fiction way not pervy) i also love anal...when im in the right mood for it and after lots of preperation. when its good, i might go as far as saying i prefer it to vaginal. could just be cos its new though.

also great hearing of another female who enjoys it. get so fed up of hearing "Who would want to?!" from people who havent tried it.

i wish my gf had the same attitude as you, think she had a bad experience in past (before me) but so wish she wud let me .

well done you though

That's fantastic. My wife and I have been having anal sex for about 13 years now and we both love it. She loves being fingered as well, several fingers really, well near enough fisting actually and we also use toys. She loves being opened up to gape and loves it when I penetrate her with my cock. Plenty of lube is involved in all of this, not just so its easier to enter but it just feels so good. Have to admit that I also love her fingering my arse too. Anal sex is just absolutely amazing, nothing better. Hope you continue to experiement and push your boundaries, you won't regret going further and being even more adventurous, I promise.

You go girl! Keep at it, you've got great potential to be an anal queen! Sounds like you had an amazing time!

I love fucking a girl's arse and equally love mine being played with

x

I must say I love a finger in my ass when having sex. But what position did you do it in lipsthefish22 as I have tried anal with my oh and his cock hurts, but I would try it again

Jules Baby wrote:

I must say I love a finger in my ass when having sex. But what position did you do it in lipsthefish22 as I have tried anal with my oh and his cock hurts, but I would try it again

Hi Jules, I lay on my left side and he lay behind me, there was no pain at all but I don't think it was because of the position, I think it was because we have used toys, increasing in size so I knew I could take the size, we also used LOADS of lube, I think it's called sliquid? We got it off here anyway and it's great. I would seriously try with some toys first if his cock is hurting you and don't use any of the desensitizing stuff as I think it's a bad idea to mask the pain, if it's painful you are not ready for the size/not enough lube/not relaxed enough. Good luck, it's fab when it goes right

I was the same, had an unpleasant experience and thought anal was not for me. However...lots of lube and taking plenty of time and wow!! I love anal now! :-)

You describe your experience very arousingly! Well done to you!

love it, good stuff!

enjoy anal myself, but OH isn't into it. She's a doc and sees only the problems, not the exciting fun that can be had. Will see how she views the world as we explore one another further...Hope she comes round.

good to here! I hope you have fun doing again!

I had a bad experience my first time with trying anal. These things happen when you're young and inexperienced. I've got no problem with anal but I do have a rule about not recieving unless the giver is also willing to recieve. I just like things to be fair.

Hey if its not mutual thats called rape in anybodys language ,so please if they don't want to leave it well alone.Going back to the original thread i'm glad you used some lube etc the second time around and you found it a good experience to have as well .enjoy the fun

I'll get the missus to read this later and see if she's convinced by it

ha ha good luck mate and remember plenty of lube and them some more

The first time we tried anal, a long time ago, I think it was just a glob of vaseline and up it went. Needless to say, we did not try again for some time...

All the best in your new anal adventures, and keep up the good work!

Alex.