First time anal 😊

MrNaughty_by_nature wrote:

Ozz wrote:

aanda wrote:

start with something small, like your finger, and lots of lube, work up slowly but plugs etc, oh and lots of lube, and let her do the same to you, share the experiance, trust me its fun, oh and more lube

Hahah basically..lots of lube right? πŸ˜„

Yes..but boat loads of getting her to a good place in wetness herself. The more you moist her up yourself and even with her paying some attention to herself with some guidance will help with relaxing too. Fingering that area softly smoothly will get her to the right place. Should be fun!

Haha yes will definitely be spending some time getting her in the mood,and yes! Should be very fun!

Good man..it should be fun and pleasurable! :)

aanda wrote:

start with something small, like your finger, and lots of lube, work up slowly but plugs etc, oh and lots of lube, and let her do the same to you, share the experiance, trust me its fun, oh and more lube

yes and a bit more lube

aanda wrote:

aanda wrote:

yes and a bit more lube

Haha!

TheQueenInYellow wrote:

I am a crazy lover of anal, but then also extremely obsessed with being clean enough etc, so in regards to preparation for that side of it, with the luxury of foresight and time etc, I personally don't eat anything for at least a few hours before a session, then at least an hour before I'll do water wash outs/douches until the water runs clear.
For me, knowing that I'm clean takes away most of my anxiety with regards to anal sex and helps me relax.

Then going in with the advice given by all above, take it easy, go slow, plenty of lube, other play going on at the same time to help her relax. Oral sex with gentle anal play is a magical combination!

I've never really had an uncomfortable or unpleasant experience thankfully, and I'm now at a point where I can orgasm with anal thanks to certain positions and angles hitting seemingly secret sweet spots in me ❀ the only way I can describe it is a wonderfully naughty sense of fullness and relief. I personally think the psychology of the act, the 'forbidden' nature of it etc, contributes a lot to pleasure.

Thanks for the tips and your experiences,will be showing her all these messages 😊

Ozz wrote:

Ozz wrote:

aanda wrote:

Yes..but boat loads of getting her to a good place in wetness herself. The more you moist her up yourself and even with her paying some attention to herself with some guidance will help with relaxing too. Fingering that area softly smoothly will get her to the right place. Should be fun!

Haha yes will definitely be spending some time getting her in the mood,and yes! Should be very fun!

Good man..it should be fun and pleasurable! :)

Oh yes! Maybe a massage,relax her a bit,then move to all other areas and go from there πŸ˜„

It did take ages to work from a finger tip in the butt during sex to actual anal sex like weeks lol , so don't try n rush things, just have fun playing with her butt and if you get to put your willy in there then that's a brucey bonus haha

j-elwood wrote:

It did take ages to work from a finger tip in the butt during sex to actual anal sex like weeks lol , so don't try n rush things, just have fun playing with her butt and if you get to put your willy in there then that's a brucey bonus haha

Haha! Thanks for that advice πŸ˜‚
1 Like

You'll be just fine! :)

I was exactly the same as your girlfriend until fairly recently and in fact I had sworn off anal entirely, but now I absolutely love it because my first experience was so good. Basically, it might hurt but it really doesn't have to. I did a ton of my own research before hand so let me share the best with you:

1. Have her clitorally and/or g-spot orgasm first. Honestly, it's the best way to relax her beforehand.

2. LOADS of lube. I mean WAY more than you think is necessary on both you and her.

3. Have a look at different anal positions before you start. There are plenty of different options that she might be more comfortable with than the standard doggie entrance (this is mainly because you stretch the area in this position which can be quite painful). In fact, sex therapists tend to suggest the spooning position with her on her side because she'll naturally be more relaxed and it gives a level of intimacy to the first time. This is what I tried and I really had very little pain despite never using a butt plug and only being fingered with one finger before.

4. If she's REALLY concerned use a douche but honestly I tried it and that was more uncomfortable than the anal sex. Since the first time I've never really used it and I've never had a problem. Just make sure you use the bathroom before sex starts!

It really is an amazing experience if done with the right partner so really communicate through the experience. I'm lucky enough to be able to orgasm with anal but it can be very pleasurable for both partners even if this doesn't happen. Good luck!

As Above, cannot over-empasise the requirement for lube :)

You're probably tired of hearing it but ... use lots of lube! For real, dude. It's super helpful.

As most others have said, just start small with your fingers and really work things until she's ready. It'll probably hurt a little the first time. Just go REALLY SLOWLY and keep checking in with her to make sure she's doing alright, giving the OK to go forward, etc.

I'd say start with a toy first and let her use it on herself. It'll make it easier because she can control exactly how fast it goes and how deep, etc. It'll also be hot to watch her ;)

The top of the bottle of this one/range is fully rounded/designed, so that it can be pressed against the bum hole without any pain, to squirt lube deep inside, thats why its that shape, can slso be used as a prober/dildo elsewhere?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6016

bex1213 wrote:

I was exactly the same as your girlfriend until fairly recently and in fact I had sworn off anal entirely, but now I absolutely love it because my first experience was so good. Basically, it might hurt but it really doesn't have to. I did a ton of my own research before hand so let me share the best with you:

1. Have her clitorally and/or g-spot orgasm first. Honestly, it's the best way to relax her beforehand.

2. LOADS of lube. I mean WAY more than you think is necessary on both you and her.

3. Have a look at different anal positions before you start. There are plenty of different options that she might be more comfortable with than the standard doggie entrance (this is mainly because you stretch the area in this position which can be quite painful). In fact, sex therapists tend to suggest the spooning position with her on her side because she'll naturally be more relaxed and it gives a level of intimacy to the first time. This is what I tried and I really had very little pain despite never using a butt plug and only being fingered with one finger before.

4. If she's REALLY concerned use a douche but honestly I tried it and that was more uncomfortable than the anal sex. Since the first time I've never really used it and I've never had a problem. Just make sure you use the bathroom before sex starts!

It really is an amazing experience if done with the right partner so really communicate through the experience. I'm lucky enough to be able to orgasm with anal but it can be very pleasurable for both partners even if this doesn't happen. Good luck!

+1 this is great advice!

I was always very anxious about anal but we took our time and used plenty of lube. Each time hubby inserted just a little bit more. I have the most intense orgasms with anal sex.

Just make sure she's relaxed, excited and let her take the lead

Me and my oh have started prep for anal and cant wait to try it iv just bought a beginers butt plug which should arrive tomorrow, he doesnt know iv ordered it so he'll get a nice surprise haha all ur coments and advice have been helpful i feel more relaxed about it now... phew haha

Ozz wrote:

You'll be just fine! :)

Corinne, your avatar is 😍, very sexy

This is kind of sticking to the topic, can you use LH flavoured lubes for anal?
I have countless bottles of different flavours & was wondering if it was okay to use for anal?
I've bought a bottle of anal lube too, just incase it isn't. :)

Also would anal douching be enough to prepare? Or should I take a laxative to be on the safe side?

Northern-lass wrote:

Me and my oh have started prep for anal and cant wait to try it iv just bought a beginers butt plug which should arrive tomorrow, he doesnt know iv ordered it so he'll get a nice surprise haha all ur coments and advice have been helpful i feel more relaxed about it now... phew haha

Thants great! Haha me and my OH have bought a few beginner things including a vibrating butt plug,we can't wait to give it a try and see how things go 😊

Flirtyatfourty wrote:

I was always very anxious about anal but we took our time and used plenty of lube. Each time hubby inserted just a little bit more. I have the most intense orgasms with anal sex.

Just make sure she's relaxed, excited and let her take the lead

Thanks for the advice 😊

NatandTom wrote:

bex1213 wrote:

+1 this is great advice!

This sure is 😊