First time anal 😊

Hello everyone

Me and my fiancè have been thinking about trying anal,shes always been put off by it due to horror stories,but lately shes thinking of giving it ago,she had a few questions so i said i would ask you lovely people on here for some helpful answers 😊
Ive done some research about preparing and lube etc,but any info regarding that or anything else would be helpful

Shes interested to know does it hurt?
Shes scared of pooping herself haha and how does it feel/how pleasurable etc and then can show her what everyone said

Thanks everyone! Xx

MrNaughty_by_nature wrote:

Hello everyone

Me and my fiancè have been thinking about trying anal,shes always been put off by it due to horror stories,but lately shes thinking of giving it ago,she had a few questions so i said i would ask you lovely people on here for some helpful answers 😊
Ive done some research about preparing and lube etc,but any info regarding that or anything else would be helpful

Shes scared of pooping herself haha and how does it feel/how pleasurable etc and then can show her what everyone said

Thanks everyone! Xx

I've never tried anal but if she's scared of pooping herself, why not suggest an anal douche to her? Or just buy one and surprise her with it, she might be appreciative of you doing that since you care about reassuring her and making her feel comfortable as possible

The first time it probably will hurt because she might be tense. The best thing to do is work up from something small, like a beginners plug to a small dildo to a penis. The only way i can describe it for the most comfort is that she needs to push (gently, as if she is trying to open her bowels) and that will allow whatever it is to enter without too much pain. So essentially its the exact opposite of tensing up which will cause pain.

I find that if i have a plug in, i am completely fine, but anything of substantial girth then i feel like i need the loo! As soon as its over that feeling completely goes and touch wood, ive never had any issues so far.

As for pleasure that varies person to person. I cant orgasm from anal but it feels naughty which is a turn on. The only physical pleasure i can describe is that its a similar feeling to going to the toilet when youve been desperate for a while. Its similar to that sense of "relief" you get but without any actual bowel movement. So you can feel something that feels good, but for most it isnt an orgasmic feeling.

Kittycat102 wrote:

Hello everyone

Thanks everyone! Xx

I've never tried anal but if she's scared of pooping herself, why not suggest an anal douche to her? Or just buy one and surprise her with it, she might be appreciative of you doing that since you care about reassuring her and making her feel comfortable as possible

Hey yes will definitely be getting a douche to give her more assurance and make her feel as relaxed and as comfortable aa possible 😊

I used to be worried about all those things but now I love it! You need to prepare well and be relaxed about it. I douche an hour or so before ( if it's planned - lol!) If you use a plug, then remove just before intercourse it feels incredible! I can now orgasm through anal intercourse but it took time to get used to it by building up with small dildos, then plugs. It did hurt at the beginning because I used to tense up - now we can do it anytime! Go for it but gently!!!

start with something small, like your finger, and lots of lube, work up slowly but plugs etc, oh and lots of lube, and let her do the same to you, share the experiance, trust me its fun, oh and more lube

1 Like

use lube lube and more lube. prep is key start small and graduate to accomodate to actual anal sex. slow and steady

Use what you have.

If she gets used to having her butt fingered then try two or three fingers Thats how we started.

Just don't rush things, as a bad session will stick with her for a long time.

Get her used to fingering, have you tried fingering her butt whilst having intercourse?

If she's up for a little exercise you could get her on her hands and knees and lube her up then gently work your way up with the amount of fingers that you can get in.

I need four if she's going to use the big dildo on me. Then I'm ready. Just take your time.

Enjoy.

Deekayjay wrote:

I used to be worried about all those things but now I love it! You need to prepare well and be relaxed about it. I douche an hour or so before ( if it's planned - lol!) If you use a plug, then remove just before intercourse it feels incredible! I can now orgasm through anal intercourse but it took time to get used to it by building up with small dildos, then plugs. It did hurt at the beginning because I used to tense up - now we can do it anytime! Go for it but gently!!!

Deekayjay wrote:

Thanks for the tips! She loves being teased and licked so a plug or fingers will be an interesting start haha yeah people have mentioned about her relaxing and not tensing up x

JM88 wrote:

The first time it probably will hurt because she might be tense. The best thing to do is work up from something small, like a beginners plug to a small dildo to a penis. The only way i can describe it for the most comfort is that she needs to push (gently, as if she is trying to open her bowels) and that will allow whatever it is to enter without too much pain. So essentially its the exact opposite of tensing up which will cause pain.

I find that if i have a plug in, i am completely fine, but anything of substantial girth then i feel like i need the loo! As soon as its over that feeling completely goes and touch wood, ive never had any issues so far.

As for pleasure that varies person to person. I cant orgasm from anal but it feels naughty which is a turn on. The only physical pleasure i can describe is that its a similar feeling to going to the toilet when youve been desperate for a while. Its similar to that sense of "relief" you get but without any actual bowel movement. So you can feel something that feels good, but for most it isnt an orgasmic feeling.

Thanks alot! 😊

aanda wrote:

start with something small, like your finger, and lots of lube, work up slowly but plugs etc, oh and lots of lube, and let her do the same to you, share the experiance, trust me its fun, oh and more lube

Hahah basically..lots of lube right? πŸ˜„

Kimberleyking wrote:

use lube lube and more lube. prep is key start small and graduate to accomodate to actual anal sex. slow and steady

Thanks alot 😊

BrumGuy wrote:

Use what you have.

If she gets used to having her butt fingered then try two or three fingers Thats how we started.

Just don't rush things, as a bad session will stick with her for a long time.

Get her used to fingering, have you tried fingering her butt whilst having intercourse?

If she's up for a little exercise you could get her on her hands and knees and lube her up then gently work your way up with the amount of fingers that you can get in.

I need four if she's going to use the big dildo on me. Then I'm ready. Just take your time.

Enjoy.

She likes being teased and licked,but we havnt used fingers yet,will be doing that first though 😊

aanda wrote:

Yes..but boat loads of getting her to a good place in wetness herself. The more you moist her up yourself and even with her paying some attention to herself with some guidance will help with relaxing too. Fingering that area softly smoothly will get her to the right place. Should be fun!

My girlfriend can't stand being fingered back there in the traditional sense, a finger slid in as almost a butt she loves, but no in and out motion. She also only takes 1, but we do have some fantastic anal sex and my cock is definitely bigger than my finger haha

So if 2 fingers etc isn't for her doesn't mean you're destined never to do anal.

She finds it most enjoyable while she's getting some sort of clit stimulation too.

This bit will probably draw some attention, but she also doesn't like lube back there, says it burns and totally ruins the mood, so we do it with just her own wetness, and had no problems at all. No pain no mess nothing.

But I'd recommend trying lube first haha

I'm off to don my flame suit and wait for the criticism πŸ˜‚

I can't seem to edit but I meant slid in as a butt plug obviously haha

I am a crazy lover of anal, but then also extremely obsessed with being clean enough etc, so in regards to preparation for that side of it, with the luxury of foresight and time etc, I personally don't eat anything for at least a few hours before a session, then at least an hour before I'll do water wash outs/douches until the water runs clear.
For me, knowing that I'm clean takes away most of my anxiety with regards to anal sex and helps me relax.

Then going in with the advice given by all above, take it easy, go slow, plenty of lube, other play going on at the same time to help her relax. Oral sex with gentle anal play is a magical combination!

I've never really had an uncomfortable or unpleasant experience thankfully, and I'm now at a point where I can orgasm with anal thanks to certain positions and angles hitting seemingly secret sweet spots in me ❀ the only way I can describe it is a wonderfully naughty sense of fullness and relief. I personally think the psychology of the act, the 'forbidden' nature of it etc, contributes a lot to pleasure.

Ozz wrote:

aanda wrote:

Yes..but boat loads of getting her to a good place in wetness herself. The more you moist her up yourself and even with her paying some attention to herself with some guidance will help with relaxing too. Fingering that area softly smoothly will get her to the right place. Should be fun!

Haha yes will definitely be spending some time getting her in the mood,and yes! Should be very fun!

j-elwood wrote:

I can't seem to edit but I meant slid in as a butt plug obviously haha

You only get 5 mins to edit for future ref! :)

j-elwood wrote:

My girlfriend can't stand being fingered back there in the traditional sense, a finger slid in as almost a butt she loves, but no in and out motion. She also only takes 1, but we do have some fantastic anal sex and my cock is definitely bigger than my finger haha

So if 2 fingers etc isn't for her doesn't mean you're destined never to do anal.

She finds it most enjoyable while she's getting some sort of clit stimulation too.

This bit will probably draw some attention, but she also doesn't like lube back there, says it burns and totally ruins the mood, so we do it with just her own wetness, and had no problems at all. No pain no mess nothing.

But I'd recommend trying lube first haha

I'm off to don my flame suit and wait for the criticism πŸ˜‚

Haha yes! I think we will try the lube! πŸ˜„