First time cock ring user worry

Hi everyone, brand new to the forums and need a little bit of advice

I bought a cock ring the other day from here (the Tracey Edge Double Ring https://www.lovehoney.com.au/sex-toys/cock-rings/double-cock-rings/p/tracey-cox-edge-performance-enhancer-double-stamina-ring/a34635g62629.html)

I tried it on last night for the first time, but now I have this black spot on my… area, that I’m concerned about

Does anyone know anything or advice that could help me deal with it, or at least make it less anxiety inducing?
Thanks everyone

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @flibbledorf :slightly_smiling_face:

You may have to be more specific. :slightly_smiling_face: Do you mean at the base of your shaft where the ring was?

Did it feel especially tight while you wore it? How big is the spot? And does it feel sore/tender now?

If not, could it be colour transfer from the ring due to an incompatible lube?

It was above where the ring was, i’d say kinda middle of the shaft
It felt pretty alright, and curently its the size of your average pimple, though the spot was around a 5c piece at first.

I’m not quite sure about that, because I tried it without lube (just for a size test/made sure I knew how to put it on) and it went on alright, but once it had been on for a bit, I noticed the spot and I think it was slowly growing, but I cant quite remember

Also how long did you wear it ? If it I not too tight you can wear them for extended amounts of times . If it is too tight you should not wear it at all . I have even had them to tight for my modest manhood , which is saying something . The odd thing is is was the same set I bought from LH , first set larger than second . I would guess it is at the top of your shaft because you can see it . Did the spot start out dark red ? That would indicate a deep bruise and if it turned really dark quickly that would indicate a bad bruise .

I wore it for probably less than 20 seconds

Not near the top, like dead middle, length wise.

I think it was redish at the start but more black then red, but now I do see a red centre, so I had assumed it was like a blood blister thing (google didn’t give me close to any help)

About mid shaft lengthwise ? If so you may have ruptured a small capillary blood vessel . Keep an eye on it to confirm it does not get any larger . They rarely will go away on their own , but if it is bothering you can see a doctor . It is a wait and see thing . Depends how nervous it makes you . Good luck and I hope it is a small bruise and diminishes over a few days .

2 Likes

It has seemed to go down a little bit since then, so thats a bit of a relief
I should probably then avoid using it for a time, just in case?

:+1:

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Having read what you have written, it would appear a small blood vessel was broken, what you saw was just blood, absolutely nothing to worry about. The ring may have just been a bit too tight or it pinched the skin which can easily happen.
If you use it again use plenty of lubricant. If it feels painfully tight then don’t use it.

1 Like

Hey welcome to the forum!

So the black spot you say… this could either be colour transference from the toy which in that case it’ll wash away.

Or alternatively it could be a small bruise caused by it being a tad too tight on circulation or worn for too long… this should fade away after a few days of rest from using the toy.