First time masturbating stories

I was having a bath earlier and was slightly in the mood. I was a little annoyed as I couldn’t really be bothered to get out, dry off and go find one of my toys until I spotted the shower head. This made me think about the first time I masturbated and what with other than hands, etc and was curious as to other peoples stories/experiences. Obvs not mentioning ages as that is against LH’s rules.
As u may or may not have guessed I first started with the good old shower head as well as an electric toothbrush… What a time before I was introduced to the magic world of sex toys!!

10 Likes

Electric tooth brush @Sophie01 I am intrigue. I would have thought that would have been painful but may be I have the wrong view in my mind. I’m sure the wand is much better.

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Using that flat side (Not the bristles!! :flushed:) haha x

3 Likes

You will need to remove your age from this otherwise it will be taken down. Mentioning age on the Lovehoney forum doesn’t start until 18 years old.

2 Likes

I remember when I first started and didn’t really know much about anything! I used to get hard and just do what you do but never used to cum! Didn’t even know about cuming :man_facepalming:t3: Then I overheard someone talking once and they where saying how they where masturbating for ages then just exploded! That night I made sure I kept going and low and behold i orgasmed! I was shocked to say the least :joy: don’t think I used anything other than my hands for years though :man_shrugging:t3:

8 Likes

Thank you, I completely forgot about that aspect. Thank you.

2 Likes

@Sophie01 I still have a date with the shower head atleast a couple of times a week :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Right I get it now, I am just about to clean teeth so will take a look in more detail, I must admit I was not aware it move/vibrated. It just shows you learn something every day. @Sophie01

2 Likes

Grinding against a big stuffed toy was my first and then main choice. Otherwise grinding against a pillow. As much as I enjoyed using my fingers it took me years to learn how to make myself cum from it.

6 Likes

Customer: “Done? Now could you finish washing my hair please?”

10 Likes

Remember being called a wanker in 1st year of secondary school. Hadn’t a clue what other fella was on about but soon found out and gave it a go.
First time, upstairs in bedroom, being sure not to make a sound for parents to come in (thank God for noise wooden stairs)
Got some e45 cream and gave it a go. Felt this urge like I was about to explode and chickened out lol. Then I felt wet patch in boxers. Panicked! What had I done, what would ma say if she saw it doing the wash. Learnt for next time, always use toilet roll.
Those were the good days lol
Nothing ventured nothing gained

3 Likes

Crying :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Helping my mom with the washing I sat on the washing machine during the spin cycle and got a most wonderful feeling. I spent many times sitting on that washing machine, that was until a friend told me she rubbed herself with her fingers and I shared my method. She told me that it was even more mind blowing than touching herself. It soon got around the class at school and there must have been some worn out washing machines as a result. :joy::joy:

6 Likes

My recent post was removed today because the community flagged it and the automated censor removed it. I am at a loss to understand why. I’ve repeatedly read it and still can’t see what part of it offended. This action has left me feeling ashamed that something I have written has offended someone. I am extremely sorry.

2 Likes

Was it an under-18 one? That’s caught a few people out before on topics like this.

Other Restricted Content

• Do not post, link to or reference nonconsensual, illegal or underage content. Remember at Lovehoney, life starts at 18 years-old. Any posts referring to sex acts before this age will be deleted.

Edit: Though reading through them, there are quite a few floating close to it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t think anyone has ever waited until 18 to have their first masturbation experience. :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Hey there. It’s a lovehoney rule. Sex begins at 18 on the forum x

4 Likes

I was in my 30’s actually, takes all sorts.

5 Likes

I seem to remember it was after reading Sugar magazines guide to how to masturbate and I thought - what the heck is that? So sort of followed the guide and was hooked.

6 Likes