First time prostate massage

All geared up for my first time to reach an Anal orgasm tonight, very excited! How did your first times go? Is it easier woth help from the Mrs?

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Donā€™t expect it to happen first time. It takes training and complete relaxationā€¦

2 Likes

First times are interesting but second times are even better! :smiley:
Iā€™d say maybe try get to grips with it all by your own hands to start with so you can experiment on techniques to see what works best for you then when happy get the Mrs to have a go :wink:

1 Like

honestly I donā€™t think I ever had an anal orgasm, but I love using butt toys.

I did have this one toy, a vibrating anal bead that made my butt flutter and I REALLY enjoyed when I orgasmed. So good. So maybe I had an anal orgasm with that

1 Like

I have tried 3 times and tend to plateau. I lose erection and frankly get tired of working myself with likely the wrong massager. The pre-cum production could fill a small swimming pool, but I always end up stoking to orgasm.

The clean up is fairly easy but the amount of time and work that goes into it seems to not be worth itā€¦ until one day when it happens and then I wonā€™t stop! lol

For now itā€™s just butt play for meā€¦no orgasm. And Mrs. Val refuses to help me so I avoid butt play with her altogether.

2 Likes

Best advice is isnā€™t good but donā€™t expect an orgasm. Takes a while to get there n find it. Iv gone through a few toys now n only got there once. So so much depends on being relaxed and in the right frame of mind, you might think you are but after more experience at it you realise what that actually means! (From my experience anyway) It is amazing, best orgasm I have ever had. Are you doing solo or with the wife? Have you had anal play before?

1 Like

@valbowski77 when I had my p orgasm I didnā€™t have an erection at all at any point. I never touched my cock at all

1 Like

Solo and no.

Full experimentation. I always enjoyed the rimming aspect of anal play so the LHF has brought to light a whole new aspect. I have no plans to involve Mrs. Val and the last time I had the privacy and the time was about 5 months agoā€¦ I simply lost interest and didnā€™t feel like I was getting anywhereā€¦ so I finished myself off, cleaned up and went to bed.

It wasnā€™t bad, just boring especially by yourself. Also needed some sleep as it was getting late. I donā€™t get alot of alone timeā€¦everā€¦

2 Likes

Mine is always solo, not sure the wife would know what to think if she knew I liked anal. Iā€™m only home every other wkend as work away so have plenty time to explore. It does take time and not every toy works for all but itā€™s 100% worth sticking with. Takes discipline to not touch yourself but the rewards are so so worth it in the end. Iv jus got a toy with battery life of 2 hours cause found was taking longer than an hour. Itā€™s a true full body feel that thought only get with having a clitoris

1 Like

I would love to know how it went as as many say first time can feel wrong / uncomfortable

Time will make it easier and more fun

Went well actually, I had a long bath before hand to relax myself and went from there. It felt good. But no orgasm as expected, more of an experiment first time round i think but im not a quitting man! Haha

4 Likes

Itā€™s a quest, enjoy the journey, Iā€™m on it, had some good feelings with various toys and activities :+1:

Takes time pal, really does. Iv got it once n have tried plenty times again since! If you ever listen to anything on her then let it be this, when it does then it is the best ever. Really is. Keep trying, different things, toys etc. Everyone is different, I got so aroused putting on the wifeā€™s knickers with a toy in me, if you told me that a couple years ago I would have laughed. Keep your mind open

It took me a half dozen times or so to ejaculate. What worked for me is consistency. Now I go every time. Flaccid every time. Sometimes in 5 minutes and sometimes in 30. Depends on mood too. But I used to be hard and touch myself to try and ā€œhelpā€ it along. Not keeping whatever tool I am using in the right spot long enough. I learned to find the sweet spot (youā€™ll know it when you hit it) and do not leave that spot. It can be tough to not move or change positions but if you stay right ā€œthereā€ itā€™s gonna happen. Trust me. Some vibration will help.

4 Likes

Same. Iā€™m yet to reach the big O. Trier about 10 times with the vector but still experimenting and enjoying it