First time trimming

sweetlove666 wrote:

Nexas wrote:

I might get some Veet and go to town down there!

just do a skin patch test and get the sensitive version.

And dont leave it on too long either.....OH did and had a very sensitive area, between his buttocks......External Media

Whats magic powder?

I wax the bits I can bear the pain and shave the rest. My FB is always trimmed very short. He has been fully shaved in the past but cant be arsed so trimmed will do, much much better all round than au natural.

Makes you look bigger guys as well :D

TLA wrote:

MK_Minx wrote:

Whats magic powder

It's a powder that you mix with water, apply to your hair, wait about 5-7 minutes and remove using a spatula. It dissolves hair. The effect is like similar to shaving, although you get no ingrown hair and the hair grows back much softer. It starts to grow back immediately, so not as good as waxing, but it's 100% painless and doesn't leave the skin all red and itchy. It's also dirt cheap.

MC was designed as a face shaving product for black men, but it quickly became a popular choice for bikini shaving.

Veet depilation cream is similar and widely available, but Magic Powder is believed to be more effective. I've used veet and the results have been fantastic. I'm looking forward to testing MC.

Hmmm interesting!

Why just limit your hair removal to your pubes, try all over it's wonderful feeling smooth all over.

phil wrote:

Why just limit your hair removal to your pubes, try all over it's wonderful feeling smooth all over.

Because it would take alot of effort to leave me with girlier looking legs!

Or people might assume I was Olympic swimmer... only to be severely disappointed.

Anyone know if magic powder can be used for women too. Obviously the pubi region for women is much more sensitive and would it cause any irritation there if it got near or into the vagina???

Malteser81 wrote:

Anyone know if magic powder can be used for women too. Obviously the pubi region for women is much more sensitive and would it cause any irritation there if it got near or into the vagina???

I would be interested to know this too, I have veeted and trimmed again this weekend but would be interested to know if this magic stuff can be used all over, saves me venturing into the area with an epilator Ouch!

have been trimming away this morning in preparation for my pics on the OA blog..