First time trimming

I've always been au natural down below, she likes it but last night we tried taking a few pics, and they look good apart from some where it looks like she has a beard :-) . we also tried the vibrating mega cock ring which was tight and resulted in much hair pulling so when i woke up this morning i thought why the hell not, grabbed some scissors and went to town. Why did i wait so long! i love it looks better and no hair pulling, cant wait to show her when she gets home frome work, hope she likes it .

Why didnt anyone tell me about this sooner!

You havent mentioned weither you took it all off or left some?
Or am i asking a really blonde question?

Hope she is as impressed with it as you!!

I rember the first time the OH shaved all his off, he came out the bathroom and into our room where i was lying in bed on the phone and needless to say i was left speech less for a few moments and had to tell my friend i would call back tomorrow. I then burst out laughing think it was the shock as i never seen it coming!! But needless to say i do prefer him that way now...Was rather egar to give him a blow job that night and it did make a slight diffrence as i wasnt moving pubes out the way whilst deep throating.

xx

Hiya Me and Her! There's loads of discusisons on her regarding this subject. Just use the search forums tool in the top right of the screen and type in the key word you are looking for, such as "shaving". Hope this helps guys. Don't think I've seen you before so hello and welcome!

I myself am always neat and trimmed down there! My OH sometimes shaves off completely and sometimes leaves it all on!

SG69 x

Hello, no we are new here and loving it! not shaved yet just trimmed to the same level and chest hair, nice and seamless. mainly because i'm really accident prone and i dont want to be castrated, if i take off more think i will let her do it. sending you partner to your danglies with scissors must be the ultimate trust :-)

I can safely say that i let my partner shave me and i have done him. But i just need to ask him and hes happy to do it for me. A touch wood he has never cut me yet!!
Plus i can lye back and relax and let him get into all the bits i cant seem to manage so easily...

xx

I think its a plan for tonight

Good luck!!
And be sure to let us know how you get on :)

xx

I usually trim with an electric trimmer and wax my balls. I dont like being completly bald there, looks wierd. I think it is sexier when my girlfriend is bald and I'm trimmed, some people hate it on this forum but what ever suits the both of you!

Happy trimming!

try using a gillette fusion razor, its got a beard trimmer on the handle. perfect for keeping the fluffy man bits in trim

This is totally alien to me, I have a beard, thin one width f my chin that i havent cut in 9 years, i hate shaving rest of my face and i havent had a hair cut since thatcher was in power, any cutting/shaving or trimming is bad in my eyes, this is definatly a change in direction, waxing balls sounds painfull to me

My wife shaves me every time we have a shower - it's great fun and a good way to keep clean

Wated on the bed when she came home, all trimmed and waiting, blood cleaned after nicking my self with scissors (ouch!) entered room and..... she laughed. said it was funny that i got bored and picked up scissors and started cutting but said she liked it but wasnt bothered hair or no hair. later on she exclaimed ooh easier access, no hair to fight, and got no hairs in her mouth, and even tidied bits i missed, so i think success and i even trimmed her, which i both enjoyed doing, and experiencing later. I enjoyed it and recomend anyone to give it a go.

My god MeandHer what the hell did you nic fella? Not the cock or ball sac I hope!

SG69 (toes curled!)

I'm afraid i did, near the base, but as we know boo boo's get kissed better :-)

A happy ending then! Good stuff.

SG69

glad you feel happier!

i prefer to shave it all off. having no hair is much more comfortable. its just a pain it keeps growing back. need to arrange a wax. x

TLA wrote:

I'm happy to report that my first time trimming is now done and it's great. I feels so much neater and "fresher". I've got a a small nick from the trimmer on the sac, but it heals quickly. I've also tried veet cream on a small part and I have to say it worked like a miracale - so easy to use and results as good as shaving! Next I'm going to try the Magic Powder, but I'm not sure which one to buy on eBay (is it available anywhere else?) - there are quite a few different-looking products, so it's hard to tell which oen is genuine and made by the Magic company.

i have to agree on the veet thing, when the hair grows back its a lot less prickly too

Let us know how it goes, i might loose it all

Nexas wrote:

I might get some Veet and go to town down there!

just do a skin patch test and get the sensitive version.

Nexas wrote:

I might get some Veet and go to town down there!

It might just make you patchy if you use it on thicker hair than intended!