First time yesterday we didn’t log in since making an account, how many days have you gone

To the best of my knowledge I log in 4 or 5 times a day .

1 Like

Usually I check in daily but I have had some weeks (such as when my husband was sick) when I didn’t logon for a few days ?

2 Likes

Literally years…:joy::joy:

Sorry to hear about getting covid :mask:
Think the longest I’ve been is just under a week or so which was when I wasn’t too well either and my mind couldn’t take any sort of phone stimulation!

2 Likes

I think went 2-3 weeks at one time without logging in to the community forum. We had a few holidays in close succession and some work and school holidays.

I used to check log in everyday to see if I had any messages or to see if I could put myself down and be lucky to receive some tester items.

But now I’m back on track.

I find logging on increases my sex drive and how horny I am reading about toys and other people’s experiences then it rubs off onto my wife and we have some good times to look forward too! :tongue:

2 Likes

I love that topic we’ve posted in there a few times and we check it out everyday it’s lovely to hear everyone’s happiness I was saying to laura today where did the world that we grew up in go?

2 Likes

Same with me laura is more social media oriented than me, I much prefer coming on here it’s such a nicer place. Also not full of fake people spouting nonsense! :grin:

3 Likes

You doing amazing things with your life at the moment though @FunSam92 so keep on trucking!!

1 Like

Thanks @AJSTAR

2 Likes

Thank you @Steve_Laura69 I’ll keep you updated x

1 Like

I had a couple of year’s away-I think it was that long-But now take a look daily to see if there are new posts. Which makes me wonder why this topic never showed up for me until just now although it was made a day ago.

2 Likes

Don’t think I’ve misses many days since joining the LH family is addictive !

1 Like

Yer it was just a thought we had that’s all, after writing this post we got our trust level 3 yay!! But it was just something we was chatting about and wondered about everyone else

2 Likes

It’s full of such lovely people, We’ve only encountered 1 “troll” since joining, this place is so lovely and non judgemental sooo open minded, just wish the world was more like this community!

4 Likes

Well my last post was in September of 2018… so almost 4 years?! :rofl:

4 Likes

Well good to have you back @DavidB1986

1 Like

I’ve been on this forum now 5 months and I’ve been on every day. I only work part time so need something to fill in my free time when my toddler is busy trashing the house :joy:

2 Likes

Well done @Deanna32 love the idea of you on here whilst the kid trashes the house. :grinning:

1 Like

I think mines over 670 days always log in and make a contribution somewhere somehow no matter how good I feel or how shit I feel :crazy_face:

4 Likes

It’s a good job too @Gazza_64

You put a smile on our faces…and you’d be missed.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

5 Likes