First time yesterday we didn’t log in since making an account, how many days have you gone

Yesterday was the first day since making our account we haven’t been on the forum, our question is what’s the longest you’ve gone without checking the forum?

We have been attacked by covid so we’ve had to much on home schooling, that brain usage tires you out especially when teaching more than 1 child that’s why we didn’t get to log on.

3 Likes

I’m terrible, I’m on every day :joy: but depending on what I’m doing it varies on how long I’m on the forum.

2 Likes

I don’t come on every day…but usually about 5 days a week unless I’m away. Don’t do Fu**book or anything else…Been a member here since November 2019.

2 Likes

I check in most days but can go weeks without. Life dictates​:man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I check in every day.

3 Likes

I did a hundred days of happiness on the What Cheered you up topic

3 Likes

This is day 228 for me.

4 Likes

I have been checking everyday but been lurking for ages as i wasn’t feeling the right mood to chat.

I prefer coming in here than going onto Facebook i prefer forums to chat than social media and i have to say this is my main go to forum now.

3 Likes

I did at least 400 in a row once. Occasionally miss a day, but pop in most days

2 Likes

Check in daily, the longest without was when the forum was down for a week when it changed over to the current format, and i did miss the daily interaction.

1 Like

I am very sad really and must do more in life, I have just checked and 696 days I believe, I cannot remember a day since the forum changed.

2 Likes

Think mine has been 2 days and felt lost :joy:

1 Like

I became a member 242 days ago and i have checked in everyday since.

3 Likes

That’s impressive :clap:

I’ve checked in for 70 days, since I came back to the forum.

5 Likes

Excellent commitment @JoCat x

I’ve been on here for 698 days

1 Like

It says I have been here 693 days , with several times I was off the grid camping . Think the most I have missed is two days in a row . LH and my motorcycle site are part of my retirement daily activity .

3 Likes

Apparently I’ve been here 698 days (on the new forum I believe?) and I don’t think I’ve missed a day!

1 Like

I thought I had been on every day but I am 2 below your total so I must have missed the odd day. Well done. @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x

2 Likes