First Time

How many people out there can remember the first time they had sex (the full thing)?

Was it as good as anticipated?

To start it rolling

It was in my mates bedroom when he was out. I was 17 and lasted about 60 seconds.....oh well maybe 2 minutes

I thought it was fantastic I was in love and lust with her she was taller than me with shoulder length wavy dark hair.................she eventually broke my little heart......but not till a torrid year long relationship had educated me in the ways of the world ..............:).......great days though!

For me it was a classic comedy sketch, I was a virgin and she was experienced. We had been fumbling about then we decided we would "do it".

It was a cold evening in a field (we were on a motorcycle). Being responsible we agreed that we would have to use condoms and so I bought some and even practised putting one on.

HOWEVER i didnt practice in the dark, by the time I got the bloody thing unwrapped and on she was shivvering with the cold, in the pitch black all I could sense was her lady bits and so it lasted about 20 seconds. Fortunately she was a real doll and we were together for 2 yrs but after the first night it wasnt my prowess in bed that she liked.

Lovehoney can you make a "put a condom on in the dark" video?

Pretty similar story. Wasn't quite "hard" enough by the time I put the condom on.

When I did finally do it, she was experienced, I was not. Got in there, but really didn't last long. Don't think she was too impressed, but were still together now!

I was hesitant when I first got together with my gf (despite being 25) so thanks to three months of her being patient, but still having lots of foreplay, oral, etc (as well as some nerves), when I was finally ready, I managed to last a substantial time (don't know exactly how long), and three different positions.

All this with a girl I loved (and still do), definately worth the wait!

I was a late bloomer (far to long a story to go into) and in my early 20's. She was older, wiser, more experienced and very patient. It was a very good experience for us both and one I still remember 20+ years down the road. She taught me a lot and its all very useful.

I was a late starter. I was 22, with a guy i thought i was in love with (was really nieve) in my bedroom. And to be honest, i just thought whats all the hype about, as it was such a let down. I was'nt with the guy long as i found out he was already married anyway.

I was 15 and it was with my boyfriend who I ended up being with for a long time. We'd only been together a couple of weeks before we slept together but it felt right and it was nice. It wasn't swooning romance or anything like that but it was good. I don't regret it and I remember it which is more than I can say for most people I know!

Shiny wrote:

How many people out there can remember the first time they had sex (the full thing)?

I'd be in big trouble if I didn't remember -- it was my wedding night!

Shiny wrote:

Was it as good as anticipated?

Surprisingly, yes. Everything worked as I had hoped and It lasted longer than I had dared to expect (a few minutes!).

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

I'd be in big trouble if I didn't remember -- it was my wedding night!

That's lovely :)

I remember my first time.. and that's unfortunate as it was an eperience I'd rather forget!

Likewise MissBoo, My first time was terrible.

I was about 16 and felt left behind from my friends so called a school friend that I knew was a bit easy and she literally came over that day. Felt terrible afterwards. Looking back I wish I had waited however at the top, hormone and testosterone fueled I didnt care