First Toy

What was your first sex toy?

Mine was the LH dream toy bullet vibrator purchased only in December!! The OH and I love it and want to enlarge our collection

Can't remember, probably an off the shelf, cheap slim vibe for my wife

A rather large purple vibrator, OMG my first toy, was amazing but I kept it well hidden, due to living with my parents at the time

Vibrating cock ring!

SensualFire wrote:

A rather large purple vibrator, OMG my first toy, was amazing but I kept it well hidden, due to living with my parents at the time

Mine was the same! Long time ago and I only got rid of it recently, we hadn't used it for ages.

A cheap, off the shelf vibrator that I rarely use. Drains the battery in no time and it's a little too rigid for my tastes. Works decently for clitoral stimulation, but it's not good for vaginal or anal insertion, even though its lenght makes you think it is. And it's noisy as hell! I'm keeping it more for sentimental value than real utility.

My Icicles 8 c:
I picked good for a first! But balanced it out with a purple jelly dildo :')

It was a Joy-Lite Cancun vibe I bought in Germany. I had done a bit of research on materials before I took the plunge into the pool of sex toys which means I thankfully went for a non-porous one. It had an immense hunger for batteries, though, needing new ones each other play session.

Mine was a crystal Purple vibrator bought from Pleasure attic. Cheap but effective!!!

fairehlights wrote:

My Icicles 8 c:

I got an Icicles 8 one later on but I guess I was unlucky enough to purchase one that was not that well made - did yours feel really scratchy, almost like sandpaper, in any places on its surface?

Briona87 wrote:

fairehlights wrote:

My Icicles 8 c:

I got an Icicles 8 one later on but I guess I was unlucky enough to purchase one that was not that well made - did yours feel really scratchy, almost like sandpaper, in any places on its surface?

No, it was perfect.
It felt rreally weird at first, as if there was some coating of draggy, slightly scratchy stuff on the surface, so I washed it about six times, and it was all good after that!
Sucks that yours wasn't good ):

Our first toy as a couple was a durex vibrating cock ring, but we really didn't like it and chucked it before the vibrations even ran out. But my first sex toy was RO80mm it's still the best battery operated vibrator I've tried, and up there with my rechargeable bullets.

Fun Factory SinFlute. To this day it's my favorite toy! It started rattling after 8 or even 9 years since I got it, but still works. It has introduced me to a whole new level of pleasure and I don't mind it's outdated and has a huge impractical charging port :)

Mine was a mini bullet vibe - one of the ones decorated to look like ammunition. My friend had been given it and never used it, and never thought she'd be interested in using it, and very kindly gave it to me. What a fantastic gift - sparked off a love of everything vibratory in my life.

My first toy was bought for me by my boyfriend at the time. I was 17 and moved back home.. Guess what i couldn't find to pack when i moved back out a few months later? Haha.

It was an 8 inch,flesh coloured, realistic vibrator. Loved it.

Mine was the Lovehoney Basics Lady Lustfinger Vibrator. Technically my boyfriend and I used vibrating cock rings before that which was his idea to try and help me orgasm. I decided to get something a little more permanent and it remains my second favourite toy to date

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=319

Honestly, one of the most used and liked toys we've ever had. It broke a while ago and I'm always tempted to pick another up any time I order.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16770

Not this exact one but something similar. At the time i was new to sex toys and sex in general, so my oh got me this because it was small and not scary! I didnt want anything like a rabbit so he chose this,

it was ok but i never came with it. I didnt really know what to do with it tbh and it was before i knew about the g spot!

JM88 wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16770

Not this exact one but something similar. At the time i was new to sex toys and sex in general, so my oh got me this because it was small and not scary! I didnt want anything like a rabbit so he chose this,

it was ok but i never came with it. I didnt really know what to do with it tbh and it was before i knew about the g spot!

i got that in Red early on in my toy buying days hands down the worst i've ever owned my first was a white/cream ladyfinger i've always said to myself one day i'll get one in gold or silver so far haven't yet

This was my first toy http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16603 bought it 2 years ago now just gone.

Amazing toy still one if my very favourites :)