First Wand

Considering surprising the missus with a new toy and thought a wand may be a welcome addition. Currently we have a couple of vibrators and dildos so thought this may be a good option?

What would you all recommend as a good wand and are there any other “types” of toy I could consider?

I think that’s a lovely surprise and agree that a wand would be a welcome addition. My first wand was the le petite wand and it takes me minutes to cum and I’m able to use it over and over again even a few minutes after my orgasms. It has amazing deep rumbles which is something I’ve never experienced before and I just love it. It has replaced my womanizer for the time being :blush:

I do also have a lovehoney mini wand but it’s more of a warm up toy then a completely satisfying toy if that makes sense? That’s my only experience with wands but there will be plenty of advice from others so I’ll also follow with interest!

I’ve also heard amazing things about the doxy wand so that is one I’m wanting to try next, perhaps during Black Friday?!

1 Like

Wands a great option, I purchased LH rechargeable mini metallic wand and the wife loves it

2 Likes

I bought a LH mains wand, it was £50 reduced to £25.00 and has been great. It would be a great gift. Even better if in the sale

1 Like

@Rocky A great idea! I can highly recommend the Lovehoney Extra Powerful Multispeed Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator. It got a massive thumbs up from us. Just so so Powerful!! I’m sure your misses will love it, you might find you will benefit from it yourself also.

3 Likes

What other types of toys she might like depends very much on her preferences and what youve already got.

Personally, i find G spot toys are alot of fun (with or without vibrations). Theres also alot of suction toys in the sale at the moment, and if she likes having her clit sucked on during oral, then they will probubly be down her street too.
The beaded glass dildo is also in the sale, which is very very popular on here. Gets alot of recommendations.

If you get stuck for ideas, theres several posts for good stuff in the sale at the moment Here

2 Likes

Thank you kitty, I was thinking it may be best to start with something “friendly” to see if she likes it and go from there rather then just going for the biggest and most powerful!

Will have to do some research on how to actually use the thing first!

1 Like

Thanks Wood!

I took a look at that one as it had the highest review count. Do you think it would be beginner friendly?

Had not even considered it for my use, will need to investigate further!

Thank you. Do the gspot toys and glass dildo give a different experience to a regular toy?

She does love sucking during oral so will definitely look into that. I love the astetics of the glass dildo so am quite tempted by that.

I highly recommend the:

40% off in the sale and my favourite wand of quite a collection of both rechargeable and mains powered wands.

5 Likes

G spotting can be pretty intense. Enthusiastic g spot for me is the kind of sensation that makes your toes curl and causes you to make noise even when your trying to be quiet.
Alot of dildos with exaggerated heads rub on the g spot and it gives a kind of tugging sensation internally.
G spot toys (especially vibes) are great for adding into oral too. (Personally i prefer a g spot + bullet vibe combo over a rabbit as it much more versatile)

Glass is super. Dense, smooth and you can also warm or cool it as well by putting it in a bowl of water. Using it cold is just amazing. That beaded one is a super g spotter too.

I also have The wand @Peitho linked it is really nice and a really good one if sound is an issue for you. Its also not as heavy duty or large as the mains ones.

3 Likes

Perfect thank you! Seeing as that had two recommendations I think I’ll go for that wand for now. Will do my best to report back on how it went! :grin:

2 Likes

We have the LH mains wand it’s very powerful and me and the husband both enjoy using it. We find it is a bit noisy so don’t use it as much as we like to

1 Like

I have a plug in wand and the Mantric wand and like them both! If you’re not sure how you’ll like a wand, I’d recommend the Mantric because it’s rechargeable, waterproof, and on sale. It’s powerful while being a little smaller, and it’s really easy to use and maneuver :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you! Mantric Wand has now been ordered, can’t wait!! :grin:

4 Likes

My OH has one of these and loves it. It has a couple of head attachments as well, and is on sale right now. It’s on sale in the US anyway.

1 Like

Hope your wife likes it @Rocky that looks like a good choice, looking forward to hearing the update!

1 Like

The Mantric wand is fabulous and I also love the Tracey Cox squishy, it is different but equally fabulous and well worth picking up if it’s on offer!

I also like the LH mini wand linked above :blush:

1 Like

So pleased to say she loved the wand and loved that I’d gotten it as a surprise! We will Definitely be incorporating it into our play in the fire. Thanks all!

6 Likes

I’m not sure fire play will be covered by the warranty?

In all seriousness, glad she enjoyed it.

Looks like you’ve gotten her a very good toy to start with, should keep her coming for a while!!!

2 Likes