Fishnet and stockings and pearls, oh my!

So it's been barely two weeks since my first LH order aaaaand...I just put in my second! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I'd been thinking about that pearl thong and couldn't resist, and - oh, it's part of a 3 for £15 offer? Rude not to. And I might as well put in some stockings to match. Oh and I've never had a bodystocking, really want one of them too. Hey, may as well make it up to free postage level by adding the 3 items for £10 offer. Oops.

Long term, I can see this place being bad for my bank balance... ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

Lovehoney can be very addicitve!

And after 3 years I'm still drawn in by the offers.

Hope you enjoy your goodies :)

Haha in a couple of months you will be wondering why you suddenly got a whole drawer with toys 😅

rosesarered wrote:

Long term, I can see this place being bad for my bank balance... ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

Hahaha Yep, your story sounds very familiar! I'm not supposed to be buying anything for a while, but everyone was talking about the pearl thong, and it slipped into my shopping basket. Ooops! Also had to replace some stockings that ripped recently, and then I had to make it up to £30..... Join the club. :)

I have the pearl thong....it's gorgeous 😉 xx