Fist dildos

Anyone used them? People's opinion? Are they worth it. They certainly look interesting

I've been very tempted by them and nearly bought one a little while ago. But as I'd be using it for anal purposes I was concerned that it would be tricky to properly clean in all the nooks and crevices.

If you do get one do report back... ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Yeah that's what I'd be using it for as well and had a similar thought with proper cleaning

I bought a dildo a few months back and only just got the courage to use it.

I think if youve never used one before start small...i have the LH basics 5 inch dildo. It's awesome, i mean if you love the feeling of being filled then this is the you for you.

I would say go for a realistic one though, i think thats why i like it because it feels so natural. :)

I do want to try others though... (inflatable, glass, vibrating and squirting) I'm working on it as soon as cash allows :)

Let me know how it goes :)

Without wanting to sound condescending, I was referring to dildos/butt plugs that are shaped like a fist, like this one. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32787

I'm well versed with dildos and butt plugs ;)

I don't know what I think of them to be honest. The shape looks interesting and could feel good, but they don't look particularly appealing to me (but then, I'm not into realistic 'normal' dildos either). And I agree about the hygiene aspect...

I'd be interested to know how you get on if you do get one though!

I couldn't for a couple of reasons.

1) im still a wuss and haven't moved beyond beginner butt plug.

2) Something about the products image made me think of a statue of the Virgin Mary's hand. I'm not a practising Christian but I'm also not an aetheist, Jesus's Mums hands up my bum? Not gonna take the risk.

1 Like

There were a couple on the sex toy testers list recently so hopefully there will be some reviews going up pretty soon you can take a look at.

Love macspants answer btw.

I admit I find them immensely unappealing... but each to their own.

Here is a suggestion for you. Why not cover the fist dildo with a latex type surgical glove. It will be tight fitting and then you just remove the glove at the end and thus any hygiene concerns you have are that much easier to address. You can buy boxes of these latex type gloves very easily on line. My wife wears a glove just as an extra hygiene precaution when she fists me, although good natural hygiene before play is and should be practised.

I would be worries about Losing the glove 😐

All the fisting dildos look to be waterproof so surely running them under hot water would wash away any mess? Even with all the nooks and stuff. I have a couple of realistic dildos that seem to have lots of places for mess to hide and they're always nice and clean after a wash x

+1 Briona

I agree with LadyS as I was also thinking the same thing, you could just use some sex toy cleaner and warm water.

The first dildo we brought to our sex life was an A-Ones Anne from ToyDemon.com. It's funny stuff :)

Matt Bradley wrote:

The first dildo we brought to our sex life was an A-Ones Anne from ToyDemon.com. It's funny stuff :)

Hiya,

Just a quick heads up that we're not allowed to link to competitors on here x

Sanguine_bazaar wrote:

Anyone used them? People's opinion? Are they worth it. They certainly look interesting

Please read our post on the Marcus dildo and our review

i've got two . a full arm with a fist , and just a hand .....tbh i don't use the hand one anymore as i prefer deeper penentration , so i always go for the full arm .....feels great , but make sure you're lubed up and ready for some wide girth fun ......its not for the beginner !!

Ive wanted to get one for a while now, as fisting seems very appealing to me but the cleaning of the toy as it is a larger toy is a concern. Unlike some other toys I own that are glass so dishwasher safe (lazy aproved!) these look to take slughtly more effort in a clesning routine if used. The glove does seem a good idea but also the threat of it coming off! ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif) lol