Fisting tips please!

Tried fisting years ago with an ex and was unsuccessful, probably due to having no idea what we were doing. I discovered my current boyfriend tried to fist one of his exes, also unsuccessfully.
I really want to be fisted. I'm not sure how to ask for it, and Im not sure wether he will be up for trying, as he thinks his hands are too broad across the knuckles to get past that point.
Any tips?

Patience and lots of lube. Be gentle!

Patience and lots of lube. Be gentle!

Hi tinykisses, I have just had a look for you and found this previous thread which has lots of tips and advice on fisting. I hope this is helpful Hun :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/74404-fisting/

Thanks, that is really helpful!

I take it you mean virginally?...well as Scorpius12 has said there are loads of advice on the lnked thread above ... Take it slow, plenty of lube and do it in small steps giveing yourself time between sessions and enjoy the journey x

Yes, vaginally. I recently bought liquid silk lube, do you think this is an ok lube to use or should I go for something else?

Again there are many threads discussing lubes etc....I use liquid Silk in conjuction with a thicker lube such as boy butter.which you can get as a water based option..... i also always use latex gloves, which is a nice kinky touch too ans with the lube and gloves the slippy feeling is heaven...you really need a lube that can go the distance and does not constantly need replenishing...

A glass or 2 of wine may help, but not too much, take it slowly tell your partner what to do reassure him it's not hurting, a baby fits so it's just practice, try yourself enjoy

My wife loves me fisting her pussy and I find it a real turn on. I'm sure that having had three children has helped with making this easier although I don't believe it can be entirely down to that. I think that it helps if you are very relaxed and turned on. If you measure around my hand where the knuckles are, flat , it is some 22 /23 cm, so glove size I'd normally take a large. Thus you can see even large hands can be accomodated.

You definitely do need to use lube and a warm up of other forms of foreplay will help as you become more open. You need to take it easy as well and not force the hand in. Get all the fingers in first and then at some stage add the thumb. I slide the fingers in putting the fingertips together and it is not until my hand is fully inside the vagina do I actually form the fist. Also if you are on your back then it is easier if his hand is going in upside down so palm facing upwards in effect. Again you need to take this slowly, especially if just starting out.

Bear in mind that if there has been a break inbetween fisting times that you have to take it a bit easier to start with again. It may be worth investing in one of the large dildos as well as you can practice taking large whuilst alone. Perhaps something like the Doc Johnson Great American Challenge.

I'm sure that with time and patience you will achieve this and both throroughly enjoy it.

Kc. makes some good points, especially about using some larger toys which will aid confidence before the main event.

You do have to get into the right mind set as a couple and keep that communication going; decide from the outset that e'g tonight will be the night, relax , put on your fave tunes, be comfortable with your surroundings etc. Remember that YOU are in control - small portions are always best & over time your confidence and ability will grow.

Good luck

I'd echo all the points about lube, communication, patience, and especially relaxation. I've found it helps to take deep, slow regular breaths, and focus on that a little. Relax your whole body - try and keep your arms and legs loose, floppy, and comfy, as that relaxation feeds through to the active area.

One thing which might work, but might not, is for you to have an orgasm by other means first. That might backfire and make you tighter, but generally in my experience I've found the opposite. With my ex, she sometimes found fisting difficult, but is she came first, her orgasm relaxed her emotionally and afterwards her vagina felt more supple - which made it much easier for me to enter her.

At the outset, fisting often isn't very easy, but do persevere, because when you finally achieve it, it'll be worth the effort - fisting can be a mind-blowing experience, and for me at least, a very emotional one, because of the depth of what you're sharing with your partner. I haven't been fisted for ages now, and I really miss it.

mr ted has managed his whole hand in me a few times, it is definitely easier with lube, and does coincide with me squirting.
when just 4 fingers massaging my g spot vigoursly, the width of his hand opens me up enough for me to actually squirt like a fountain.

one time I did feel a little bruised inside, yet it didn't feel uncomfortable at the time.

it's something we do often, but not regularly

I could be completely wrong but as far as i am aware when the skin is warm or hot it is a lot easier to stretch.. so i suggest trying lots of warming lube when trying this.. or even try it in a hot bath??

Lots of lube and make sure you finger her first and add more until she's totally relaxed, open and ready for a fist :)

Fisting is a lot of fun, but as many people have already pointed out it takes time, patience, relaxation and a healthy serving of lube.