Fisting tips

I was wondering how you stretch yourself out overtime to be able to do fisting (in either vagina or anus). I can get about half my hand in but I can’t get anymore in my vagina. I haven’t tried it in a anus yet. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on it?

4 Likes

I dont have any advice but if you go on Lovehoneys YouTube channel and go to the Bondage gone Wilde playlist there is a video all about fisting. Hope this helps :kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Slow and steady wins the race .
Plenty lube and most importantly be in the right mood ? It won’t happen if these 3 basics are not adhered to xx

2 Likes

This one?

6 Likes

Get your self very relaxed and in a comfortable place and i find with me if the lube and toys or what ever it body temp.if things and cold.making it alot happier people have told me evan the room being i.very nice and warm room can help but i don’t think it does for me anyway and just slow and steady

1 Like

That’s the one!! Its not something I’m personally into but enjoyed watching this series of videos!

3 Likes

I would recommend having a few kids 1st. It really helps. :joy:

That said, we never managed the thumb. Before kids 3 fingers 1/2 way max, after that 4 fingers past the knuckles. I’m sure we could manage my whole hand, but not a priority.

2 Likes

If you’re the giver, lube up, go slow, stop before the knuckles, let them push and make the fist as you slide in.
Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

@JustAnotherPervert I’m only 19 so I won’t be having kids for years and that’s if I even have kids because I don’t like kids personally. I can get half my hand in and I’ve known other people who haven’t had kids and they have been able to do it. Thanks for the suggestion though haha.

7 Likes

Are you fisting yourself or is it for a partner to do etc ?

1 Like

For anal and vaginal fisting you can apply the same rules. Go slow, don’t force anything and use loads of lube. Tried to get a little further each time until stretch(which can be a little uncomfortable) never force anything you will only hurt yourself. When you feel pain it means your going to fast.

A great way to stretch for both anal and vaginal fisting is using buttplugs or dildos. With a few different sized plugs you can slowly increase the size, when you can insert the smaller one easily you can go to the get the next size, until the plug is about the same size as your fist.

So go slow use lot of lube and enjoy

4 Likes

We used an inflatable dildo. To get use to that full feeling.
Have a bath before hand , take things really slow and use lots of lube.

3 Likes

Hi @sharbur pretty much the same advice you have already had. You may struggle if self fisting due to physical limitations and flexibility of your body to go much further than half way. Go slow take it easy and enjoy

2 Likes

Hi @sharbur.

Patience, more patience and practice would be my top tips, besides the excellent suggestions on here.

The vaginal muscles and other tissues are well able to stretch over time. In the unique context of childbirth, this is accelerated by hormone changes. This often happens over many hours with around a 9 month transition going into it. This timescale’s obviously a bit indulgent for fisting! :laughing:

The muscles of the vagina are pretty elastic and with relaxation and stretching will open up and be able to recover quite easily. The skin is also able to stretch quite a bit, up to a point, but it’s often the main limiting factor. Sizing up should be gradual and may take some time to stretch you to take on more girth.

I’ve heard going up in size a 1/2inch circumference at a time is a good aim.
The idea is to get used to fuller feelings while giving a bigger stretch. Going too big, too fast can cause damage and pain so it’s best well avoided!

Lashings of good quality lube is important too.
I personally would avoid lubes containing glycerine for fisting. I’ve been told this ingredient can be drying, so it’s not good for skin’s elasticity, for one.

Good luck!

6 Likes

First of all make sure you are aroused… lots of lube and gentle slow movements.

Then try shaping your hand like a beak with the middle finger first…the fingers either side touching behind the middle finger…the smallest behind the ring finger and the thumb tucked slightly lower down next to the smallest finger kind of inbetween the two behind the middle finger.

Once inside and comfortable you can open the fingers and move in whatever way feels best for you.

Get your fist into the same shape on removal.

Hope this helps.

7 Likes

You can get fist shaped toys this might be easier than bending your hand round? A trusted partner can really help too

1 Like

@sharbur Just read this from start to finish and was wondering if you ever managed to fist yourself, or please update on your progress

1 Like