Fisting

How many of you are into fisting?

haven't been brave enough to try yet

So your thinking about trying mrsmsr?

Do women enoy it ?

1 Like

Oh yeah !

I'm a giver, not a receiver. Tried it and hayed it. Was like giving birth!

My wife fists me and I really enjoy it, but can only take a good punishment for about 20 mins, sometimes she will wear a long black latex gloves sometimes just her bare hand, its easier with my legs tied up towards the headboard and use a mirro to see whats going on there! Almost any lube is good.

I also vaginally fist her, its not quite her cup of tea but she lets me do it to her as she knows I really enjoy it, seeing your whole hand slide in to your wrist is quite a kink for me no glove of course, sitting between her outstretched legs, just ordered a sex pillow/wedge to see if this helps and a harness to hold her legs up and open( or mine when she's doing me )

Vaginal fisting, I've given it a go once or twice. Not too sure how I feel about it. I'd have to explore it more I think. I don't hate it, but it's something I have to be in the mood for and I haven't got many urges to do it on a regular basis.

Anal fisting, I'll pass on that for now!

My wife can and loves fisting anally and virginally (not at the same time ). It's not by me as I have very large hands, it's normally her lady friend who does it to her. Plenty of play before hand and loads of lube, then she cums and cums and cums and very vocal. She has done it to me a few times but I seem to tighten up so not a lot of pleasure in it for me.

I want to try it

Yes, start off slow and with just two fingers working way up. I love it

Very much so. Receiving anal mostly. Feel very fortunate to found a partner that indulges me