Flat chested women

Hey all,
I just wondered if there any any other flat chested or smaller busted ladies out there? I've always been pretty flat and was only measured this year for the first time and am 32A.
I find I often struggle to fit in bras so don't often wear them, and also lingerie often looks silly on me as I look like a little girl.
I know a lot of guys say they like my chest size and that I have pointy nips (haha) but sometimes I wish I could look sexy.
What do you guys/girls think of smaller chested ladies? And do any of you know any lingerie items which can look sexy without much bust?
Floating Faerie.

If they are pointy (with the aerola well separated from the rest of the breast and higher) it can mean that your breasts aren't done developping. Some women complete their breasts developpement when having babies. So maybe there is still hipe for you.
May i ask how old you are?
Mine are 32C/D. That's a corect size, but my morphology makes them appear so small and odd. I have a kind of large round chest on which they are widely spaced, plus they're pretty high and round so it makes them look even more odd. I have a cuvy bottom wish makes ot even worse.

From a blokes point of view it really does not matter to me what size a woman's chest is, as that is not all that we are interested in.

Omega2008 wrote:

From a blokes point of view it really does not matter to me what size a woman's chest is, as that is not all that we are interested in.

I agree . Its the person that counts .

But you guys are a rare kind :O

There are still some decent genuine men out there that realise that there is more to a woman than just a pair of boobs !
As regards small breasts ....yes you can still look sexy and I'm sure you would look good in loads of the lingerie sold here x

1 Like

I have small breasts (but don't know how my size would be in the UK). I have never met a guy that have said anything bad about my breasts, only gotten compliments from all of them. I think most guys likes small breasts as long as they are kind of proportionate.

Be confident and rock your small boobs the way women with larger boobs rock theirs. Small boobs are just as beautiful as large boobs.

I agree it can be tricky with lingerie, but there are pieces out there that look great with small boobs. And don't forget that it can be tricky to find fitting lingerie with larger boobs to. Many women have this struggle regardless of their bra size.

I have G cup boobs and have to say I'm envious of some of my friends who are 30/32/34 A/B, they can get away without wearing a bra (especially in the summer) and always seem to look better in dresses and tops!!
My boobs are still in great shape and are perky but they add a dress size (or 2) and I need to wear a bra to keep them contained!!
My OH's ex was small chested and he has no preference to breast size (he's a bum man) but she rocked hers well, always accentuated what she had x

You sound like a great guy alone4ever, don't think your username will fit for too long since a guy like you soon will find a great woman.

My wife is in the same boat at 38A, not that it bothers me.

Big boobs are way over rated, I don't actually like them, so don't fret your's I'm sure are perfectly fine.

I was a small b cup before I had a baby, now I am a large c / small d.

With lingerie look for tops that are stretchy and form fitting, I also love halters when I was smaller.

My wife is 32A with very pointy nipples. Although she can be self conscious about it sometimes, it has never bothered me and she can still look fantastic when she puts on lingerie. Most guys much prefer a pair of 32A that we can get our hands and mouths on to compared to a pair of 40D that we can only look at on a screen! Whatever your size, you are real and there in the flesh and are with him. That is the important thing.

Hey, 30A gal here! I am kind of insecure about my boobs, I feel the same as you do often :( but I have a lovely boyfriend who tells me I'm beautiful and treats my boobs with such love and enthusiasm, he actually makes feel beautiful too :)

I know it can be hard work finding bras, or lingerie in which the top doesn't gape/look unflattering, which is why I haven't actually really bought anything bra-wise from here (from online at all!), but I do like this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33982

with my review here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33982&reviewid=132626#customer_reviews

and so (not that I've tried other lovehoney basques/chemises) I would assume other lovehoney lingerie like this in different colours could be worth a go :)

One of my oldest friends, and the subject of much unrequited longing over the years, used to be as flat as a board, though admittedly one with nipples. I always found her to be totally lovely and I'm still disappointed we never hooked up even if we are still great friends.

Breast size is not of itself imprtant - the woman herself is. Some girls are adept at using their bodies to send we men crazy - not always on purpose, and definitely nothing to do with the absolute size of anything, boobs, belly, bum or whatever.

I have also met women with physically lovely bodies that haven't done a thing for me. Don;t go by wat you see in videos - it's not to do with age, size, colour, hair or anything. Be yourselves and it'll all come right. I'm 60 now and I can tell you it really does!

1 Like